• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

bubba, I'll post a map later but there are usually two areas.Not sure about off site but onsite.... One in memory mall closest the the arena, one one by the softball field which has no UCF fan interaction.

Cram, sorry you had that experience....there are jerks everywhere. Come on back...I'll buy you a friendly beer.

So the softball field lot is a visitors parking lot??

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap.jpg

Did the motel scene from animal house teach us nothing?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

bubba, I'll post a map later but there are usually two areas.Not sure about off site but onsite.... One in memory mall closest the the arena, one one by the softball field which has no UCF fan interaction.

Cram, sorry you had that experience....there are jerks everywhere. Come on back...I'll buy you a friendly beer.

So the softball field lot is a visitors parking lot??

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap.jpg

yeah, nobody will mess with the visitor parking lot when we're playing at UCF. That's the safest place to park :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Sorry..I was mistaken. Over 54 year old brain cramp.....typing on  dam tablet.

The quiet tail gating area is actually just East on the baseball stadium, on some nice grass. Previous  visitors have put up  a large tent for shade and chairs, so I am sure that the USF Alum club is wired in. I think most organizations I have  seen there, were professionally organized....Boston College, Miami.....I forget them now. I did not look at the last USF game there to see if they used it.

There is  a parking garage near the site but it may be for season ticket holders.....so  let me see if I can post a decent map.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

The Tailgating rules changed after that 2008 USF game, Memory Mall is not a complete cramped free for all anymore. They made designated squares for the tents near the sidewalks and the middle is left open for throwing Footballs, cornhole, and emergency vehicles. I won't deny some of your fans having a bad experience but some of you act like you are heading to a third world soccer match. If you aren't drunk instigating in the middle of Greek Row or student section(front close to the UCF Arena) of Memory Mall you should be fine..it's a nice campus to tailgate on with a lot of space to avoid trouble. It seriously is way more tame now especially considering that the USF game is the day after Thanksgiving so it probably won't be the usual packed tailgate with fans driving in later from back home

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

some visiting fanbases have also organized setting up it that grass area that is just past meal plan when walking away from the Fitness Center(near Garage B and Lot B9 on the Gameday Parking map)

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

The Tailgating rules changed after that 2008 USF game, Memory Mall is not a complete cramped free for all anymore. They made designated squares for the tents near the sidewalks and the middle is left open for throwing Footballs, cornhole, and emergency vehicles. I won't deny some of your fans having a bad experience but some of you act like you are heading to a third world soccer match. If you aren't drunk instigating in the middle of Greek Row or student section(front close to the UCF Arena) of Memory Mall you should be fine..it's a nice campus to tailgate on with a lot of space to avoid trouble. It seriously is way more tame now especially considering that the USF game is the day after Thanksgiving so it probably won't be the usual packed tailgate with fans driving in later from back home

That's good to know. Last time we were all there it pretty much was a third world soccer match though, and for most of us, it was our only time stepping foot on the UCF campus. Before the game there wasn't much confrontation, but after the game when USF won and UCF fans were leaving the stadium yelling "F*$k USF" it got real 3rd world. My group just headed for our car and didn't even look at any UCF fans, let alone talk to them. How that warrants a full beer being thrown at me, or a frying pan flying by a girl's head... I have no idea? So here's to hoping you're right! 

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

The 2008 game was early in the season and an overflow sellout crowd. UCF's 2nd year on campus, to boot with usf fans on our campus for the first time, in a major setting. This game won't be nearly as nuts and the tailgating has tamed down considerably. Not to mention it'll be a Black Friday game and possibly at noon. Most students will be home for the holidays. So I don't think the experience will be anywhere near as nuts. Unless by some crazy way both of our teams are actually playing for the conference title. Then there may be some hype. If both teams suck or UCF sucks, it'll be dead.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048

To be fair, I had a full beer thrown at me by a WVU fan after a HOME game, so that kind of dumb **** can happen anywhere.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Hopefully USF releases where the tailgate will be located for this game... and hopefully they hire security. Where ever the official USF tailgate is located, that is where I will be.