• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF FOOTBALL: USF to Adhere to NFL Bag Policy at Raymond James

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

The rebel in me wants to put as many culturally provocative items (but legal and approved) in the bag as possible and walk around with it just to see the reactions. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The rebel in me wants to put as many culturally provocative items (but legal and approved) in the bag as possible and walk around with it just to see the reactions.

60 bottles of bacon Lube here I come

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

60 bottles of bacon Lube here I come

Silly me, like should have even doubted it existed... It is on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Baconlube-Flavored-Massage-Personal-Lubricant/dp/B007BFXSWY

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

This is another alternative...

camelbak-21.jpg

Buy a baggy usf football jersey... fill the bladder with booze... bring in your knifes, guns, diapers, and anything else you want. Wear the camel back under the jersey.

I have one and wore it around the house... could not tell I was wearing it.

Boom. Screw the man.

If you could stop suggesting people openly violate multiple laws that would be great.  :wtf:

If the man would stop violating my civil liberties, namely my 4th amendment rights, then that would be better and I would not have to resort to civil disobiedence.

My goal in life right now is to smuggle as many "illegal" things past the TSA as possible, and then post pictures here on the pen.

tumblr_mmse80G55h1rc3z3ro1_1280.gif

What exactly are unreasonable searches and seizures, when you are choosing to attend an event? If you don't want to go, don't, but please stop trying to make EVERY rule a violation of your Constitutional rights! BTW, nothing is absolute!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

Sounds like this should be moving over to the Trough

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

This is another alternative...

camelbak-21.jpg

Buy a baggy usf football jersey... fill the bladder with booze... bring in your knifes, guns, diapers, and anything else you want. Wear the camel back under the jersey.

I have one and wore it around the house... could not tell I was wearing it.

Boom. Screw the man.

If you could stop suggesting people openly violate multiple laws that would be great.  :wtf:

not to worry-- at the Bucs game tonight, the gestapo security asked us to empty our pockets and then proceeded to wand both front and back of peoples bodies.

not sure  if this is going overboard with the security concerns-- but it sucks having to go through this type of drill to attend a sporting event even if it only takes a moment or two

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

What exactly are unreasonable searches and seizures, when you are choosing to attend an event? If you don't want to go, don't, but please stop trying to make EVERY rule a violation of your Constitutional rights! BTW, nothing is absolute!

What have I or anyone else done to deserve to have our right to take a regular purse or bag into a public owned building?

Also this is not about security, its about stopping people form brining in food and drink from the tailgates. The NFL/Bucs can't push this crap without saying its for security.

How does a clear bag stop a guy with an explosive belt or vest? It doesn't. What's next full body pat downs and semi clear clothing?

not to worry-- at the Bucs game tonight, the gestapo security asked us to empty our pockets and then proceeded to wand both front and back of peoples bodies.

not sure  if this is going overboard with the security concerns-- but it sucks having to go through this type of drill to attend a sporting event even if it only takes a moment or two

Great... I beat this is next on the list for papa glazier.

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

What have I or anyone else done to deserve to have our right to take a regular purse or bag into a public owned building?

Also this is not about security, its about stopping people form brining in food and drink from the tailgates. The NFL/Bucs can't push this crap without saying its for security.

How does a clear bag stop a guy with an explosive belt or vest? It doesn't. What's next full body pat downs and semi clear clothing?

Great... I beat this is next on the list for papa glazier.

I believe the Boston Marathon bombers using backpacks really did bring about the change.  You were never allowed to bring food and beverage into the stadium.  So what's the difference this year?  The Boston Marathon event.  Not everything is a Glazer/government conspiracy.  This in an NFL rule, not a government rule.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I can't believe it would be hard to smuggle anything into the stadium.  Just pass it through the fence to somebody who is already on the inside.  Most rules for security at airports, stadiums, etc are made for people who don't have any evil intent.  There are always ways to circumvent the rules if you are intent on doing so.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Are clear back packs allowed?

0009107406455_300X300.jpg