• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you feel about the upcoming USF football season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I'm just curious how everybull feels about all the changes. We've undergone so many changes from top to bottom.

And, yes, I created a new word: "everybull"!

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Look forward to it. I hope we beat Louisville, Rutgers and UCF. I can't wait to see how differen our offense looks, and finding out if our QB and RB personnel holes have been filled.

I predict 6-6 to 8-4 season.

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Excited about new coaching and the use of time outs, nervous about the QB position.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

I feel very good about everything CWT has done and I love the direction the team is going in.  That being said I think we will win 5 games.  We are paper thin at CB, have no QB or RB and our O-line is "weak" according to coach.  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Feel? Hmmm... I'd say that I feel that we've upgraded at the Coach position, however, it is still a rebuilding year, something we are not necessarily familiar with. While we are playing watered down competition from the past few seasons, I doubt that any competitor is going  to lay down and roll over (akin to sharks and blood in the water when they look at our back to back abysmal seasons). Also, given that it's a rebuilding year with a new coach, I temper my expectations. Anything over four wins would be fantastic, but at the same time, a three or four win season would not be a surprise. I do not expect to beat Michigan State, Louisville, Rutgers, Houston or UCF (this being 'The Dreaded Year'). 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I actually think that we've seen our worst season (*cough* Holtz).

For the first time in about four years, I'm really excited. I think we'll finally see good play-calling on offense.

I don't know. I'm really hanging my hat on that Harbaugh magic to find its way to USF football.

As for the defense, we have a former NFL defensive coordinator and a secondary coach who coached at LSU. I can't see how we will be that bad.

Six games get us to a bowl. I think we can pull it off.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I think 7-6 is a great success. I don't think any team on our schedule is unbeatable, but Michigan State, Miami and Louisville will take one heck of a performance.

I do think we beat UCF. I know we won't beat them every year forever, but I think we do beat them this year.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Assuming CWT is what we think/hope he is and GOL isn't changing anytime soon, this is the year for them.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I am ready for the season.  I too think we have upgraded the coaching position.  I have hope of winning more games than last year.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

I'll go with 7-6 also. The difference will have to be the ability to close games on defense. On offense, no holding the ball like a loaf of bread and no desperation throws when scrambling for your life. Another net negative turnover year and we'll be 4-8 if we're lucky.