• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Gibson, CB, Armood HS, Seffner FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

True maybe except two things.

Fat Daddy Helwig is  a stick figure ( he can't be over 165 pounds) and the Bamer Rivals site mentions an in home visit by Satan..I mean Saban and K Smart last week. Saban does not go do home visits on maybe players. Bamer won't miss him..they are loaded.

Just my opinion though.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Nope

I'm not betting you. I don't know you personally and its probably better off that way. You could always wager online if you'd like.

But I do get it. It's the off season and one of the only times during the year where a bulls fan can talk smack since no games are being played. After 2013 is now over, you are feeling really pumped up about your moral victory against UCF where the Knights played their worst game all season as we were looking past you and usf played their best. But you still lost on national TV. It's fine to think you belong amongst the Big Boys. If it's all you have to show then it's okay to prove you are worthy by claiming only a 3 point loss to a top 10 team. We get it. We were and are your Super Bowl.

It would behoove you to just post a pic of the FB trophy rather than to try and actually put thoughts down .... You, not unexpectedly, sound like a buffoon.

Maybe the facts are too hard for you to digest. Your biggest victory last season was the moral victory against UCF. Period.

Basically your football team is perceived at the same level as a basketball-first school. Hence you are jumbled up amongst the UConn, Memphis and Temple type schools. But the real hilarity continues is when your basketball product is the same as your football product. Pathetic.

Mike is that you?

bianchi,%20mike.4.png

Weren't you on the radio claiming moral victory after losing to South Carolina?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Nope

I'm not betting you. I don't know you personally and its probably better off that way. You could always wager online if you'd like.

But I do get it. It's the off season and one of the only times during the year where a bulls fan can talk smack since no games are being played. After 2013 is now over, you are feeling really pumped up about your moral victory against UCF where the Knights played their worst game all season as we were looking past you and usf played their best. But you still lost on national TV. It's fine to think you belong amongst the Big Boys. If it's all you have to show then it's okay to prove you are worthy by claiming only a 3 point loss to a top 10 team. We get it. We were and are your Super Bowl.

It would behoove you to just post a pic of the FB trophy rather than to try and actually put thoughts down .... You, not unexpectedly, sound like a buffoon.

Maybe the facts are too hard for you to digest. Your biggest victory last season was the moral victory against UCF. Period.

Basically your football team is perceived at the same level as a basketball-first school. Hence you are jumbled up amongst the UConn, Memphis and Temple type schools. But the real hilarity continues is when your basketball product is the same as your football product. Pathetic.

Mike is that you?

No, I'm not Bianchi. I should report you for such an insult. lol

UCF's biggest wins last season were over the top 10 teams Baylor and Louisville. The road win at Penn State was pretty big too. I'm not sure the win over usf was even in our top 5 for the season. Probably not, as I'd rate Houston and the blowout over Rutgers higher. That's pathetic for a rivalry game. But yes, your biggest win last season was a "moral victory" against top-10 UCF.

So tell us, what did you think of last night's game? Huh? Huh?

You guys were 5.5 point favorites. How did that work out for y'all?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Nope

Mike is that you?

bianchi,%20mike.4.png

UCF's biggest wins last season were over the top 10 teams Baylor and Louisville. The road win at Penn State was pretty big too. I'm not sure the win over usf was even in our top 5 for the season. Probably not, as I'd rate Houston and the blowout over Rutgers higher. That's pathetic for a rivalry game. But yes, your biggest win last season was a "moral victory" against top-10 UCF.

LOL this stupid effing moron - SpeedyBull breaks it down for him, and like the lobotomized clown that he is, he still chants about our biggest win being the "moral victory" against UCF. 

Just example # 1504356334 of why it is stupid to argue with the special breed of UCF fans that no longer have frontal lobes. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,617
  • Days Won:  424

LOL this stupid effing moron - SpeedyBull breaks it down for him, and like the lobotomized clown that he is, he still chants about our biggest win being the "moral victory" against UCF. 

Just example # 1504356334 of why it is stupid to argue with the special breed of UCF fans that no longer have frontal lobes.

You don't understand. Chad has already proven that UCF fans do indeed consider a close game like that a "win". It's in their culture .... nothing you say or do can change their thinking on that. It's been bred into to them for too long.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You don't understand. Chad has already proven that UCF fans do indeed consider a close game like that a "win". It's in their culture .... nothing you say or do can change their thinking on that. It's been bred into to them for too long.

Gotcha ... so it's purely projection on their part.  Makes sense.  Doesn't make it any less pathetic. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,617
  • Days Won:  424

Gotcha ... so it's purely projection on their part.  Makes sense.  Doesn't make it any less pathetic. 

Hopefully now that they've actually got some good real wins under their belts, that mentality will wane ... 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Southshore

The bama kid was a flip and was commited to bama for a very long time. Per several bama recruiting websites smart and saban pushed him 2/4 eve and 2/5. He only flipped to ucf because of proximity and I believe family health reasons. Regardless he was a bama commit but believe what you want.

All you other folks talking about moral victories or the fact that UCF laid a turd and only beat USF by 3:

None of that matters. All that matters are wins , losses and rings. If it makes you feel better then fine, but it has no relevance. I could not care less how much we beat usf by, but that we have national relevance. I would rather lose 1 game a year to usf than lose three games and beat usf. Case closed.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Nope

Mike is that you?

bianchi,%20mike.4.png

All that SpeedyBull did was describe exactly what a "moral victory" is. He bascially discarded his own view through his explanation. usf lost a close game they should have been steamrolled over. That's a moral victory and it turned out to be your biggest victory last season. Check and mate.

Yeah... That's what I did.  :rolleyes: 

You're daft, that's clear now. Glad you are a UCF fan. 

Last season was far from a victory, let alone a moral victory in any game. The only moral victory we have had was yesterday when the faxes poured in. See you next year. Hope you finally get some cash, balls or both to cover a bet. 

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

True maybe except two things.

Fat Daddy Helwig is  a stick figure ( he can't be over 165 pounds) and the Bamer Rivals site mentions an in home visit by Satan..I mean Saban and K Smart last week. Saban does not go do home visits on maybe players. Bamer won't miss him..they are loaded.

Just my opinion though.

Thought you knew the use of "Fat Daddy" was a joke?

'Bama was already loaded at DB. Not sure if they visited for other plans for Gibson at a different position.