• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Gibson, CB, Armood HS, Seffner FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Top ten finish doesn't make you a national brand. Where's the TV deal? Where's the merchandise sales? Where's the legions of ravenous alumni RV-ing across the state to come watch the home games? Truth is, your brand languishes on the shelf right next to ours while the gator, nole and canes branded stuff moves off the shelf.

I swear, living next to the OUC power plant has to have some sort of side effect that makes you delusional.

Prove the merchandise sales/attendance over all 3 of those teams before I do.

http://www.clc.com/News/Rankings-Annual-2012-13.aspx

And here's your national notoriety:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/15/sports/notre-dame-coach-resigns-after-5-days-and-a-few-lies.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6726571

It's good to see a small crowd has formed from the shadows. I just got back from lunch. That is what happens when you graduate from UCF. Find a job. But don't worry, Busch Gardens will pick right back up in the summer and you'll be back to selling snow cones.

The understory is how you have subtly acknowledged UCF has surpassed usf and deserves to be grouped in the Florida "Big 4". Thank you for your subliminal endorsement.

But I find it even more interesting how you couldn't only but answer a part of the question we proposed. Maybe a 50 percent passes a test at the directionally challenged university? But I grouped these together for a reason and you have failed. Answer the entire question with actual facts and not the announced ones.

Well, since we both know you guys ******** the numbers as bad as we do, I'll use both of our announced numbers.

2007 USF 53,160 - UCF 44,018

2008 USF 49,690 - UCF 39,596

2009 USF 52,553 - UCF 38,078

2010 USF 40,899 - UCF 39,376

2011 USF 44,550 - UCF 34,283

2012 USF 42,752 - UCF 34,608

2013 USF 34,702 - UCF 42,084

Congrats are in order. The greatest season in the history of your school would be our 6th best attendance wise. Clearly, UCF is in the big 4 and your national reputation is golden.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/os-shannon-owens-ucf-smu-1104-20121103,0,810360.column?page=2

I like the part where your own hometown paper says your attendance problems are in part due to people driving to Tampa to watch games.

I'm going to skip the FSU, UF, and Miami garbage since you can't be dumb enough to believe you're even in the conversation with them.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

mike111777 - I knew I recognized your name from somewhere ... you're the UCF fan who had a profile on ESPN and had a pic of you getting all snuggly with your sister ...

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/42557/big-east-lunchtime-links-849 - comments section

Now I see why you're not so bright - it's come from years and years of "keeping it in the family." 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Top ten finish doesn't make you a national brand. Where's the TV deal? Where's the merchandise sales? Where's the legions of ravenous alumni RV-ing across the state to come watch the home games? Truth is, your brand languishes on the shelf right next to ours while the gator, nole and canes branded stuff moves off the shelf.

I swear, living next to the OUC power plant has to have some sort of side effect that makes you delusional.

Prove the merchandise sales/attendance over all 3 of those teams before I do.

http://www.clc.com/News/Rankings-Annual-2012-13.aspx

And here's your national notoriety:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/15/sports/notre-dame-coach-resigns-after-5-days-and-a-few-lies.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6726571

It's good to see a small crowd has formed from the shadows. I just got back from lunch. That is what happens when you graduate from UCF. Find a job. But don't worry, Busch Gardens will pick right back up in the summer and you'll be back to selling snow cones.

The understory is how you have subtly acknowledged UCF has surpassed usf and deserves to be grouped in the Florida "Big 4". Thank you for your subliminal endorsement.

But I find it even more interesting how you couldn't only but answer a part of the question we proposed. Maybe a 50 percent passes a test at the directionally challenged university? But I grouped these together for a reason and you have failed. Answer the entire question with actual facts and not the announced ones.

Well, since we both know you guys ******** the numbers as bad as we do, I'll use both of our announced numbers.

2007 USF 53,160 - UCF 44,018

2008 USF 49,690 - UCF 39,596

2009 USF 52,553 - UCF 38,078

2010 USF 40,899 - UCF 39,376

2011 USF 44,550 - UCF 34,283

2012 USF 42,752 - UCF 34,608

2013 USF 34,702 - UCF 42,084

Congrats are in order. The greatest season in the history of your school would be our 6th best attendance wise. Clearly, UCF is in the big 4 and your national reputation is golden.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/os-shannon-owens-ucf-smu-1104-20121103,0,810360.column?page=2

I like the part where your own hometown paper says your attendance problems are in part due to people driving to Tampa to watch games.

I'm going to skip the FSU, UF, and Miami garbage since you can't be dumb enough to believe you're even in the conversation with them.

No, we don't ******** the announced numbers like you do. Even your fans will testify to this. Be real and verify it via the Tampa Sports Authority.

Right, like the CUSA championship game you sold out a few years ago.

seats-in-the-stands3.jpg

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Wait, Mike, it's your job to go to lunch? Or are you the gopher they send out to get lunch?

Wait, Mike, it's your job to go to lunch? Or are you the gopher they send out to get lunch?

He could only go after he got done mopping the floors ...

• Upvote 1

He could only go after he got done mopping the floors ...

Still on the probationary period I guess. Must be a recent grad. Good to see their adding a Minor in Gopher to their BA in Custodial Arts.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Mike I realize you were on self imposed sanctions...but yes, OLeary is still OLeary...if you have 30 scholarships or 14...your QB's are stacked...based off of what??? It certainly isnt based of of playing in a football game!  Isnt that what really matters...Matt Floyd looked like John Elway in practice...seriously man...

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

You need to get out of the east side of town more often. Come show me your brand recognition outside of Waterford Lakes and Oviedo.

Don't forget Bithlo, I hear they're huge in Bithlo

Just like I thought. A bunch of factless claims to divert the truth. The usf offseason: The only time where bulls fans can talk trash. Pathetic.

Would you care to produce your own sales and attendance figures?

We've been saying 4-0 for many football seasons now. Congrats on the 4-1. Would you prefer basketball? Your win percentage is a little better.

Just like I thought. A bunch of factless claims to divert the truth. The usf offseason: The only time where bulls fans can talk trash. Pathetic.

You should be honored that some of our Bulls fans on here even bothered to take you the least bit seriously.  It's obvious they felt sorry for you and try to educate you, but hopefully they're realizing, because I'm sure they have other things they could use their time more wisely doing, that you're a lost cause completely.