• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bourbon/Tequila invitation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Had an aunt that would put cherries in that everclear stuff at the beginning of the year. Then at Christmas we would see if anyone could either drink an ounce or eat 1 cherry. Brutal stuff.

they sell mason jars filled with cherries in 100 proof.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Had an aunt that would put cherries in that everclear stuff at the beginning of the year. Then at Christmas we would see if anyone could either drink an ounce or eat 1 cherry. Brutal stuff.

Who's "they?"  

Who's "they?"

i think SAMs club sells them in their liquor store. Not really sure. Had a relative give me a jar which is sitting my fridge.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I won't be able to make it, but I recomend Angel's Envy. It's aged in port casks and has a really delicate and complex falvor for a bourbon but unfortunately it falls apart in water. Serve it neat chilled.

As far as the bourbon barrel ale goes, I keep my bourbon and my beer separate, and the stuff tastes horrible IMO. My wife can't get enough of it though.

I've been a big fan of Angel's Envy for a while. Glad to see its making its way south. I actually like it with a splash of water. Most times I'll just add a few cubes of ice and let it melt a bit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Really looking forward to this on the 15th.  Just had a bunch of friends here for a wine and appetizer get together.  Real nice time. Can't wait to do this with bourbon and/or tequila with Bourbon Barrel Ale.  Have about 14 or 15.  Would anyone be interested in me inviting Lelo Prado here or would you jump ugly with him?  Edit: have no idea if he is available but could check with his wife Pam.

Edited by CousinRicky

Who's "they?"  

this is "they" :D

http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

I will be in California, otherwise I'd be all about it. I may just "accidentally" miss my flight...

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

we can show a replay of the sun bowl game?  nothing goes with bourbon better then a tear jerker.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Not a bad idea.  If anyone has a DVD of a USF big game WIN, please let me know.  Maybe I can borrow it for the evening? Please?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Not a bad idea.  If anyone has a DVD of a USF big game WIN, please let me know.  Maybe I can borrow it for the evening? Please?

You don't have that copy of the UC game in Cincinnati from 2010 that I brought for the 2011 tasting? I thought I left that there. If not, I'll see if I can round up another copy. 

I'm bringing Blanton's and maybe a Pappy Van Winkle. Of course, I always have my 46 around somewhere.