• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Softball Tournament (@ USF, May 9-11)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Watched the first inning of the Depaul v. Georgetown game, and WHAT a stupid error.

2 outs, runner on first, count was 2-2, and the pitch was a ball. The batter, thinking it was a walk, headed for first. The runner on first, seeing her head for the base, started out for second, and got picked off.

Somebody's going to get an earful in the dugout!! Ouch!

By which team?  If DePaul was at-bat, just imagining what Coach Lenti would've said is making me blush.  Several years ago at a tournament in Louisville, he supposedly shouted out to one of his own players, calling her a -bleeping-bleep-hole-, prompting the L'Ville faithful to write a letter complaining to the DePaul AD.  Didn't do any good, since the AD just happens to be his sister.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Watched the first inning of the Depaul v. Georgetown game, and WHAT a stupid error.

2 outs, runner on first, count was 2-2, and the pitch was a ball. The batter, thinking it was a walk, headed for first. The runner on first, seeing her head for the base, started out for second, and got picked off.

Somebody's going to get an earful in the dugout!! Ouch!

By which team?  If DePaul was at-bat, just imagining what Coach Lenti would've said is making me blush.  Several years ago at a tournament in Louisville, he supposedly shouted out to one of his own players, calling her a -bleeping-bleep-hole-, prompting the L'Ville faithful to write a letter complaining to the DePaul AD.  Didn't do any good, since the AD just happens to be his sister.

LOL.

The mistake was made by a Hoya, BTW.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Sooo, for those of us on cellphones who can't watch and happen to not be ib Tampa. . Any update?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Bulls Win,  3-0  Scored all 3 in the 6th inning.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

Pretty good game... students get to sit right next to the dugout on USF side so it was pretty cool to be that close to the players and listen to the coach... Nevins is awesome, she wasn't even that good today but she was beastin those girls.. Providence is also super-annoying they chanted for every one of their batters and had a secret handshake for every out... glad to never have to see them again...

Congrats SoftBulls!!

Sorry I had to miss it. We get Louisville tomorrow night at 6:30, right?

Go Bulls!!

Crush the Cards!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Congrats SoftBulls!!

Sorry I had to miss it. We get Louisville tomorrow night at 6:30, right?

Go Bulls!!

Crush the Cards!

Right.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433

Pretty good game... students get to sit right next to the dugout on USF side so it was pretty cool to be that close to the players and listen to the coach... Nevins is awesome, she wasn't even that good today but she was beastin those girls.. Providence is also super-annoying they chanted for every one of their batters and had a secret handshake for every out... glad to never have to see them again...

I did enjoy the students' sing-along to Taylor Swift . . . .

OMFG, is this a new tradition???

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482

OMFG, is this a new tradition???

YES!!! I was there for all the games today, and between one of them (I forget which one), they played "I Knew You Were Trouble" by T Swift. There is a popular goat remix on Youtube

So I took the part of the goat, and screamed. At the very end of the song, they even muted it so I could do the goat scream with no music behind it. Then during one of the inning breaks in our game, they played the song again and I got the whole student section to participate. Those who were there will agree, it was awesome.

• Upvote 1