• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Ernest Johnson, RB Immokalee HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Databull...erm Shadowbull or whatever you want to call yourself, I think Tice and McCray can contribute as well. However, whenever you get a top back in the country to commit, it's exciting.

Is it wrong to say that he could start as a freshman? I blocked you under Databull, and now I'm remembering why. Your posts are more often annoying than they are informative.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Databull...erm Shadowbull or whatever you want to call yourself, I think Tice and McCray can contribute as well. However, whenever you get a top back in the country to commit, it's exciting.

Is it wrong to say that he could start as a freshman? I blocked you under Databull, and now I'm remembering why. Your posts are more often annoying than they are informative.

Throw in Blakely and we could have a monster competition.  As we learned last year, and many years before:  you cannot have a glut of good RBs.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Hem, I have you blocked for the same reason.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

Throw in Blakely and we could have a monster competition.  As we learned last year, and many years before:  you cannot have a glut of good RBs.

or a glut of competition...

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Looking back it seems silly complaining about rotating in rbs with Mike Ford, Jamar Taylor , Mo Plancher and Ben Williams. I would love to get back to those days. Competition never hurts.

Edited by Bullphin

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looking back it seems silly complaining about rotating in rbs with Mike Ford, Jamar Taylor , Mo Plancher and Ben Williams. I would love to get back to those days. Competition never hurts.

+11111

Watching his film Tyre McCants may be  one of the best RB's in this class. He is flat explosive out of the backfield.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

This is probably the truest statement I've read in a while.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

+11111 Watching his film Tyre McCants may be one of the best RB's in this class. He is flat explosive out of the backfield.
Do you see him as a RB? Most sites have him as a WR. Dude is thick though.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He play's RB as well at Niceville. Yes, I think given his body type and moves he winds up as a RB. Kind of guy you always want on the field. He's a "playmaker". Might make him a PR until he learns the playbook.

Watch this

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  2,331
  • Content Count:  21,297
  • Days Won:  10

Hem, I have you blocked for the same reason.

Finally he admits he changed his name