• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Ernest Johnson, RB Immokalee HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Johnson will be a bull.. trust me.. the kid just wants his moment on signing day.. I think we all agree he at least deserves that.. I'm just as excited to see him in that green n gold #5 jersey as u guys should be.. tell coach t let's get some more linemen on board we got a running back..Go Bull's!!!

Welcome to the board, and thanks for the vote of confidence. I sure hope you're right.

As for the lineman, we got us a couple of mean and nasty big uglies committed. Looking forward to watching them open some serious holes for Johnson to plow through.

As for you, stick around and become a regular contributor!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Because im sure.. charlie strong left Louisville, leaving majority of his previous staff unemployed. . Including dernest primary recruiter "Coach Moore".. Usf coaches been telling him there's a great opportunity in Tampa for him.. in now their the only coaching staff he's familiar with.. sooo?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Johnson will be a bull.. trust me.. the kid just wants his moment on signing day.. I think we all agree he at least deserves that.. I'm just as excited to see him in that green n gold #5 jersey as u guys should be.. tell coach t let's get some more linemen on board we got a running back..Go Bull's!!!

In this class we have, going left to right:

OT- Benjamin Knox; OG- Michael Smith; C- Michael Galati; OG - Bruno Regan; OT- Zach Hudson.

I think those guys are just looking for the right running back to crush defenders for.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

In this class we have, going left to right:

OT- Benjamin Knox; OG- Michael Smith; C- Michael Galati; OG - Bruno Regan; OT- Zach Hudson.

I think those guys are just looking for the right running back to crush defenders for.

Somehow I didn't realize CWT recruited an entire offensive line. Hope they end up dominating the trenches for years to come. Our future depends on it.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Here come the Ferocious Five!!

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Because im sure.. charlie strong left Louisville, leaving majority of his previous staff unemployed. . Including dernest primary recruiter "Coach Moore".. Usf coaches been telling him there's a great opportunity in Tampa for him.. in now their the only coaching staff he's familiar with.. sooo?

Coach taggart has made his runningbacks STARS with his system. Their numbers are through the roof. WKUs Antonio Andrews led ALL OF COLLEGE. FOOTBALL in rushing. The WHOLE OFFENSE is featured around the run game. So if what you're saying is truth D'ernest is gonna have the chance to kill it when he gets on campus.

Edited by BULLZ

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Check THIS out:

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – WKU senior running back Antonio Andrews is one of 36 players that has been named to the 2013 College Football Performance Awards Running Back Trophy Watch List, the organization announced Sunday.

Andrews led WKU in all-purpose yards (3,161), rushing yards (1,728), touchdowns (15), scoring (90), kick return yards (726), punt return yards (234) and carries (304) in 2012. His 3,161 all-purpose yards were the most in school history and the second-highest total ever behind 1988 Heisman Trophy winner Barry Sanders. Andrews and Sanders are the only two players in NCAA history to eclipse 3,000 all-purpose yards in a single season. Andrews also broke WKU’s single-season rushing record and led the Sun Belt Conference with 1,728 yards while making WKU the fifth program in NCAA history to post three consecutive 1,500 yards rushers (Bobby Rainey 2010-11).

From wkusports.com

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Bringing Moore as our TE coach???

..Very interesting!!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

If I didn't respect the fact the kid wants it to be a surprise I would keep blabbing away.. So for the last time.. Dernest Terell Johnson will be a bull!!!!

Trusttttt meeee!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If I didn't respect the fact the kid wants it to be a surprise I would keep blabbing away.. So for the last time.. Dernest Terell Johnson will be a bull!!!!

Trusttttt meeee!

I'm sure he is glad that you are not giving anything away.   :)