• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF football 2013-2014 Season --your take?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I just find it interesting that no matter what happens pre-season, people always have Rutgers down as an "L"

Even last year, when we were supposed to be 2nd in the BE, most people had Rutgers as an "L"

Why can't we beat those guys? Hopefully, coach T has the answer.

If there is a game I want to have, it's that one. We need to send them off to the big 10 properly.

The same is true for UCONN away. Other than that first year of transition we have never won there. I have been to every game we have played at the Rent (pooring rain, freezing temps, snow storm) and always come out a loser...0-4. At this point I would traid a loss to UCF for a UCONN win just to experience the feeling.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

As Yogi Berra probably woulda said:  "It ain't started till it's started!"

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433

No way we lose to UCF.

Coach Taggart is not going to allow that to happen.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

"For me to sit here and say it will take a while, a couple of years, what am I telling my players?" Taggart said. We want to win NOW. If we want to pack Raymond James, we've got to win. All the things we want, we've got to win."

"That's how I am. I want to be great. I'm afraid to be good. I want to be great."

"Why do anything if you don't want to be the best? That's just a waste of time, it is! It's a waste."

"I want to be a winner. Always been one. Don't want to stop being one."

and my personal favorite;

"Seriously, we have a standard of how we want to be. We're going to lay it out for the kids, let them know how we want to do things, and the have a choice, to do it our way or not."

http://www2.tbo.com/news/opinion/2013/feb/09/1/for-usf-bulls-willies-world-is-one-big-rush-ar-630241/

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Willie Taggart himself said there is no 5-year plan. Our benchmark is to win immediately. 

**** this 6-6 nonsense... I'm on the bus and I'm saying we get 9+. No excuses, right coach? Let's go!!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788

Right.

Just because he was 16-20 at WKU is no reason to think he can't distribute some loaves and fishes on Fowler Avenue. 

And if he can just squeeze out that elusive two-conference-wins season, doubling last year's tally, well, we may

have to consider bronzing the bus. Where would this world, let alone the off season for college football,  be without

words of inspiration.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Right.

Just because he was 16-20 at WKU is no reason to think he can't distribute some loaves and fishes on Fowler Avenue. 

And if he can just squeeze out that elusive two-conference-wins season, doubling last year's tally, well, we may

have to consider bronzing the bus. Where would this world, let alone the off season for college football,  be without

words of inspiration.

You're killing me ....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788

Right.

words of inspiration.

You're killing me ....

It's what I do.

Now is the time to embrace it.  :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Right.Just because he was 16-20 at WKU is no reason to think he can't distribute some loaves and fishes on Fowler Avenue. And if he can just squeeze out that elusive two-conference-wins season, doubling last year's tally, well, we mayhave to consider bronzing the bus. Where would this world, let alone the off season for college football,  be withoutwords of inspiration.

You're killing me ....

Suppuku

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

unless white exceeds all expectations

no more than 5 wins