• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Was wondering today if Coach T has any plans to continue the Vero Beach training camps started by CSH.  They sounded good in theory but the results sort of speak for themselves.  

Anyone on the inside, I would imagine plans are being made now if that is the case.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Soemthing tells me Tags can motivate them without having to go there. My guess is that it's over.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I'm okay with anything that works, but I'd rather it start with coaching...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Forget it, lets stay on campus. They can bond through hard work and better coaching.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Going to Vero has its benefits: It gives the players a chance to get away from the campus and focus on nothing But FOOTBALL.It is also something USF can sell to its future recruits as well and allows them to feel like a Pro Team going to camp.

It also give the school exposure over on the East Coast of Florida, allows the Bulls fans over there to see the team practice, bring their kids and develope a fan base as well.  

Going to Vero has its benefits: It gives the players a chance to get away from the campus and focus on nothing But FOOTBALL.It is also something USF can sell to its future recruits as well and allows them to feel like a Pro Team going to camp.

It also give the school exposure over on the East Coast of Florida, allows the Bulls fans over there to see the team practice, bring their kids and develope a fan base as well.  

Good point. I'd forgotten about this. This is very important, but on a cost-benefit basis, is it worth it?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, it's almost like Spring Training.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

We always enjoyed driving to Vero to watch the scrimmages and meet players but I'd rather them stay in Tampa from now on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Soemthing tells me Tags can motivate them without having to go there. My guess is that it's over.

Yeah, I hear, rather than go all the way over there, the team will just head out to Lake Thonotossassa and CWT will walk across it to inspire them ....<rolling eyes>

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I hear, rather than go all the way over there, the team will just head out to Lake Thonotossassa and CWT will walk across it to inspire them ....<rolling eyes>

I LOL'd