• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So how many, realistically, will attend USF vs. Miami?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

2 here ... and is the info on the Outfitter Tailgate Party anywhere but face book?

We’re at it again! We are the same crew led by Bulls Outfitter that put on a huge tailgate in 2010 for the Miami game. We also threw the massive tailgate at the Meineke Car Care Bowl 2010, and stormed South Bend with the gigantic 700-person monster tailgate at Notre Dame. We will be at it again as our USF Bulls take on the Miami Hurricanes for the 2nd-to-last time!

We're bringing DJ equipment to keep the party jammin, a huge double-decker grill, coolers with a large amount of drinks, food (menu TBA), be...

erpong tables, and more. Look for a bunch of USF tents, a 28-foot blow-up Version of Rocky, two 8-foot Rockys, and a 18-foot USF flagpole. Bring your A-game as the beerpong and flipcup figures to be intense. We also ask for donations to help us offset all the costs. If you are a member of an organization that supports USF, please let us know if sponsorship is a possibility.

Also, please don't shy away from bringing drinks or food.

***TIME: TBA based on game time, we will arrive when lots open, and anyone can follow us in.

***LOCATION: Sun Life Stadium. Usually we go to the West lots (away from I-95). Look for lots of USF tents, a 28-foot blow-up Rocky, and a 18-foot USF flagpole! See map tagged in photos below. Don't forget cash for parking at the stadium.

***MENU: TBA. Thanks to the Gerens, they always take care of us!!!

***CONTACT: Email Bulls Outfitter at bullsoutfitter@hotmail.com. Also check this FB page day-of if anything changes.

Hope to see ya'll there, and GO BULLS!!!! Can't wait for the game, and the tailgate that will hopefully go down as the most epic, crazed, "USF spanked Miami" tailgate party for the ages!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Went in 2010, can't make it this time. Will be on the road heading to Kentucky and Ohio for Thanksgiving and USF @ UC the day after.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I too originally planned on going, but also felt a wedding on Friday night took precedence.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Was going to go to this game but decided to stay home so I sold my tickets on StubHub.

Its not worth the $$ to drive down to see us get our asses whipped...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

2 here ... and is the info on the Outfitter Tailgate Party anywhere but face book?

We’re at it again! We are the same crew led by Bulls Outfitter that put on a huge tailgate in 2010 for the Miami game. We also threw the massive tailgate at the Meineke Car Care Bowl 2010, and stormed South Bend with the gigantic 700-person monster tailgate at Notre Dame. We will be at it again as our USF Bulls take on the Miami Hurricanes for the 2nd-to-last time!

We're bringing DJ equipment to keep the party jammin, a huge double-decker grill, coolers with a large amount of drinks, food (menu TBA), be...

erpong tables, and more. Look for a bunch of USF tents, a 28-foot blow-up Version of Rocky, two 8-foot Rockys, and a 18-foot USF flagpole. Bring your A-game as the beerpong and flipcup figures to be intense. We also ask for donations to help us offset all the costs. If you are a member of an organization that supports USF, please let us know if sponsorship is a possibility.

Also, please don't shy away from bringing drinks or food.

***TIME: TBA based on game time, we will arrive when lots open, and anyone can follow us in.

***LOCATION: Sun Life Stadium. Usually we go to the West lots (away from I-95). Look for lots of USF tents, a 28-foot blow-up Rocky, and a 18-foot USF flagpole! See map tagged in photos below. Don't forget cash for parking at the stadium.

***MENU: TBA. Thanks to the Gerens, they always take care of us!!!

***CONTACT: Email Bulls Outfitter at bullsoutfitter@hotmail.com. Also check this FB page day-of if anything changes.

Hope to see ya'll there, and GO BULLS!!!! Can't wait for the game, and the tailgate that will hopefully go down as the most epic, crazed, "USF spanked Miami" tailgate party for the ages!!

Thank you, sir ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

My 7 year old and I are going. Hoping for a noon game. That way I can make it back for tipoff of the 7:30 basketball game that night. 2 games and 2 Bulls victories!!

I'll be straight up honest with you, but unless you leave Miami before the game is over you probably will not make it to Tampa by 730.

It could be done. but not with a 7 year old in the car. ;)

Totally disagree. If the game is at noon and ends by 3:30 we WILL make tipoff. We go to Dolphins games and I know it can be done. Now just hoping for a noon game so I can do it!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848

I wonder how many tickets were sold through USF. I'll guess 800. Just a wild guess.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Will be driving down with the Gerens; there'll likely be about 10 or so of us in our group. Looking forward to having another great tailgate down there and enjoying a bit of the nightlife that weekend. Win or lose, we still booze!

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Already blew a lot of money this year on USF Football with a poor ROI.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433

To anyone who got tickets through USF, what section are they in? I'm pretty sure I missed the cutoff to get them from the school, but want to try to sit as close as possible to our section.