• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

How bout "Hello, Big 12???? Do you need a doormat?"

They already have Iowa State

****, we're screwed :(

• Topic Count:  2,331
  • Content Count:  21,297
  • Days Won:  10

We suck, not going to happen.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Sorry, but I dont buy that just because we would be coming from the Big East, we would be a doormat. Maybe under this coaching staff, since they havent really performed. Distributive property doesnt apply in sports. Just because a team is successful in another conference, doesnt mean they will be champs in another(Boise State). The same applies the other way(Cincinnati and Louisville from CUSA to BE) around. I honestly think WVU will be very successful in the B12. That is an offense first league. Big East is def more defensive minded like the SEC.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Sorry, but I dont buy that just because we would be coming from the Big East, we would be a doormat. Maybe under this coaching staff, since they havent really performed. Distributive property doesnt apply in sports. Just because a team is successful in another conference, doesnt mean they will be champs in another(Boise State). The same applies the other way(Cincinnati and Louisville from CUSA to BE) around. I honestly think WVU will be very successful in the B12. That is an offense first league. Big East is def more defensive minded like the SEC.

Did I say we would suck in the Big 12? Right now, this school, this team has a snowball's chance to get into that conference. Maybe the fact that we look like a potential doormat right now would be appealing to Big12 members

Did I say we would suck in the Big 12? Right now, this school, this team has a snowball's chance to get into that conference. Maybe the fact that we look like a potential doormat right now would be appealing to Big12 members

Many people assume that one's successes in one conference lead to those same successes in another. Same for failures. I thought that was what you were getting at.

Many people assume :P

Many people do assume

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

At this point, I think most of us would be happy to win a big east game.

Let's start with a BE home game.

Only 1 so far in the Holtz new era.

Seeing as our next BE game is away, let's start with that one, please. ;)

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197
  • Days Won:  0

Not trying to start a firestorm, but if the Big 12 would like to expand into Florida, who's to say USF is that much better a candidate than UCF. After a couple years playing in the Big East, and especially at the rate Holtz is going UCF will be our equals.

I know its hard for us to accept but, how far ahead of them are we really? How does the Orlando TV market compare? Whats their growth potential? How do the Universities compare regarding Academics, Quality of Sports, Facilities, Alumni, etc??

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I think given the recent moves of Pitt, Syracuse, Colorado, Missouri, Texas AM, winning on the FIELD is not necessarily the top criteria. Or second for that matter.

So quit sayin we suck, that obviously has little to do with it.

Edited by Bullsfan11