• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Days Won:  12

Big 12's first choices are UL and RU. If 14 is in the cards, it's UConn and USF next. ESECPN is putting the pressure on Big 12 to expand to kill the BE and thus securing essentially a monopoly on CFB.

- Internet rumors (WVU booster)

If you're watching any Big 12 conference games this weekend on ESECPN, see if you catch any language that promotes this agenda (ie. Big 12 needs to expand, talking up any potential expansion candidates)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

If Big12 expands its UL and one of the three USF, RU, FSU. If Big 12 can get FSU with a $50 mil or less buyout, I still see that as an option, but a lot of the money would need to be gifted to FSU. Rumors of ESPN & Fox giving an extra $3-4mil for tiers 1&2 are still out there for 12 team league and championship game. I think expansion only happens with FSU unless Champions bowl & Sec require it, that is why I think UL throws money at their buyout and half of FSU's to get out, because they can afford it.

Also did see McMurpheys tweet for this article on divisions and money for BE

http://espn.go.com/c...ber-sources-say

LOL You have posted alot of good things but even remotely relying on info coming from an ESPN wirter while the BE is in negotiations with ESPN isn't worth crap. I mean really who do you think is leaking this info ?