• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AA's look on USF's Power Ranking.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

just watch... AA is gonna pick USF over Rutgers once again thus dooming USF to lose... :roflmao:

No she is not. She is a Gator she would not do that.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I could care less what this dumbass thinks about college football, much less about USF football

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

just watch... AA is gonna pick USF over Rutgers once again thus dooming USF to lose... :roflmao:

No she is not. She is a Gator she would not do that.

Yes she will... She is practically swinging from BJ's nut sack right now... She also makes her predictions based on her power rankings... She has USF at #3 and Rutgers at #4... She'll definitely pick you guys... enjoy the jinx... :lol:

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Swinging from bjs nut sack..... Impressive

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Swinging from bjs nut sack..... Impressive

She does seem to have a thing BJ.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Last year, Nevada kicks a fg to win. Bank it.

This.

You are all ridiculous...

We won...it was dirty...our defense gave up alot to begin the game then "clamped down" to the tune of only giving up a field goal and TD for the next three quarters.

Could Wally Burnham NOT let us get down by 3 scores in the first quarter? Maybe.

Is Nevada typically a team that scores in bunches and contends for their conference championship every year, with Boise btw? YES

I think we need to put that game behind us. It was in RENO, the players were gassed for most of the game for multiple reasons(flight, altitude, fajardo). We STILL WON...even attempting 3 Two Point conversions and missing an XP.

We could have won that game by 35-31...lol

The fact is we scored over 30 on the road to a team like Nevada...and held them close as well.

Rutgers can barely score 20 points on an FCS team...and Tulane!!! I think we'll be fine in this game...unless we're tired. I'm slowly getting my confidence back about my bulls. Its gonna take a convincing...and when i say convincing, i mean CONVINCING WIN against Rutgers on thursday to get me to really believe that this team can make a run.

GO BULLS!!!

What exactly did I or sciencebull say that was wrong?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Clearly someones opinion didn't match yours. Don't worry this is a natural reaction on the internet.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Im the first to admit..I'll always say until our defense proves it they always get shredded. Usually its in the intermediate pass game and on third downs. I just think its funny you guys try to compare stopping wvu as the standard. WVU was pretty one dimensional and we one of the best defenses in the country that year. None of those players remain, or the coaches, and from what I remember it was mentioned at that time we were beating wvu we had some keys on their offense on what they were going to run. Nevada is much more of a passing threat than wvu was when we were beating them. WVU now is much more of a passing threat than they used to be which is why they would kick our butts this year.

You mean like how WVU kicked our butts last year? Are they really THAT much better this year?

We seem to have improved just as much on offense as they have. I think we'd give them a run again; particularly if Giddins doesn't get personal fouls and/or Daniels doesn't fumble the ball with moments left.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Last year, Nevada kicks a fg to win. Bank it.

This.

You are all ridiculous...

We won...it was dirty...our defense gave up alot to begin the game then "clamped down" to the tune of only giving up a field goal and TD for the next three quarters.

Could Wally Burnham NOT let us get down by 3 scores in the first quarter? Maybe.

Is Nevada typically a team that scores in bunches and contends for their conference championship every year, with Boise btw? YES

I think we need to put that game behind us. It was in RENO, the players were gassed for most of the game for multiple reasons(flight, altitude, fajardo). We STILL WON...even attempting 3 Two Point conversions and missing an XP.

We could have won that game by 35-31...lol

The fact is we scored over 30 on the road to a team like Nevada...and held them close as well.

Rutgers can barely score 20 points on an FCS team...and Tulane!!! I think we'll be fine in this game...unless we're tired. I'm slowly getting my confidence back about my bulls. Its gonna take a convincing...and when i say convincing, i mean CONVINCING WIN against Rutgers on thursday to get me to really believe that this team can make a run.

GO BULLS!!!

haha...you didn't say anything wrong.

Its just that after a game like that, alot of us fail to realize what factors we in play.

Could we have lost that game last year? Maybe...

Could we have lost it this year? Definitely

But we didn't. We won.

Rutgers is this week...lets move on. Sans negativity and doubt. We are all aware of our doubts on this team. I hate it when people think of ways we could have LOST a game. When we one...despite the adversity.

Its a message board...i get it. lol

GO BULLS!!!