• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingo Lives!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There is also this for the big money War Flamingo supporter...

FlamingoRider%5B1%5D.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

There is also this for the big money War Flamingo supporter...

FlamingoRider%5B1%5D.jpg

Could replace the pre game runners out of the tunnel in the karate outfits ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mean to sound rude but....

I hate this, I hate it!! I feel like there's only a few people that still like this idea and are trying REALLY hard to push it when it makes no sense. It dies down and again a few people bring it up. It was fun at Auburn but that was 5 yrs ago!! Just let it go. Auburn was a great game, but war flamingo in no way, shape or form should be a "tradition" and part of USF games.

Ok, end of rant.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I hate this, I hate it!! I feel like there's only a few people that still like this idea and are trying REALLY hard to push it when it makes no sense. It dies down and again a few people bring it up. It was fun at Auburn but that was 5 yrs ago!! Just let it go. Auburn was a great game, but war flamingo in no way, shape or form should be a "tradition" and part of USF games.

Ok, end of rant.

This oddly sounds in reference to the running of the bulls....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Ok, end of rant.

This oddly sounds in reference to the running of the bulls....

Except for the whole mention of Auburn and "war flamingo" parts ...

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, end of rant.

And I don't mean to sound rude but....

Cmon. What exactly do some of ya'll want? Really? As i said in the other thread, anything that pops up as a tradition (War Flamingo, Tamplona, Running of the Bulls, the smoke, etc....) you bash, whine and complain about. According to some, we can't dare copy anything from another program because that would be lame (I guess we need to give up "throwing up the bulls sign" since that is copying Texas). So what exactly are we suppose to start as a tradition that would somehow pass all the ridiculous and necessary requirments to make it approvable by the majority here?

In my humble (and possibly idiotic) opinion, a tradition is something that bonds OUR fanbase. I don't give a fury rats behind what other fanbases think about it, or if they think we copied them. If its something that our fanbase embraces, and the moment someone mentions it, they see it, or they hear it.....they think USF football, than thats great. I don't care if its corny or not. Is Mr. 2 bits not corny? Is Wooooooooo Pig Sooeeyyy not ridiculously redneck? Does toilet papering the main square on your campus after a victory not sound stupid? Who cares though, as long as their fanbase embraces it. It becomes part of their personality and tradition as a program. If we continually shoot down anything that pops up because its apparently "corny", than we'll all be having this same idiotic argument 20 years from now, and still have a program devoid of a personality or tradition.

I wasn't even at the Auburn game, but as far as I'm concerned.....

FLAMINGO-FULL0507_G.jpg

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Plus it'll be a lot easier to bring a live War Flamingo into Ray Jay than a live Bull.

It's soo stupid, but I love it and still giggle about it. :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Ok, end of rant.

And I don't mean to sound rude but....

Cmon. What exactly do some of ya'll want? Really? As i said in the other thread, anything that pops up as a tradition (War Flamingo, Tamplona, Running of the Bulls, the smoke, etc....) you bash, whine and complain about. According to some, we can't dare copy anything from another program because that would be lame (I guess we need to give up "throwing up the bulls sign" since that is copying Texas). So what exactly are we suppose to start as a tradition that would somehow pass all the ridiculous and necessary requirments to make it approvable by the majority here?

In my humble (and possibly idiotic) opinion, a tradition is something that bonds OUR fanbase. I don't give a fury rats behind what other fanbases think about it, or if they think we copied them. If its something that our fanbase embraces, and the moment someone mentions it, they see it, or they hear it.....they think USF football, than thats great. I don't care if its corny or not. Is Mr. 2 bits not corny? Is Wooooooooo Pig Sooeeyyy not ridiculously redneck? Does toilet papering the main square on your campus after a victory not sound stupid? Who cares though, as long as their fanbase embraces it. It becomes part of their personality and tradition as a program. If we continually shoot down anything that pops up because its apparently "corny", than we'll all be having this same idiotic argument 20 years from now, and still have a program devoid of a personality or tradition.

I wasn't even at the Auburn game, but as far as I'm concerned.....

FLAMINGO-FULL0507_G.jpg

Where's that Citizen Kane slow clapping vid ....