• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingo Lives!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Plus it'll be a lot easier to bring a live War Flamingo into Ray Jay than a live Bull.

It's soo stupid, but I love it and still giggle about it. :roflmao:

I know one thing, he could make a small fortune selling those tee shirts at RayJay.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Bullshiznitz

If it is cool with you I want to use your images to make some t-shirts! Will you send me the images??? Or post the full size images you have to Thebullspen gallery?

If anyone else is down... maybe I can have them printed and get discount. I'll organise it, and sell them at cost. Anyone?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I have no problems with that, but the base flamingo art I used is copyrighted, so I'll have to buy the license to use it. Its not much ($12), and I'll cover that cost, if ya'll can decide on which one of the flamigo designs you may want.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879

I actually like the flamingo schtick but don't like the idea of using "war"... how a out the fighting flamingos or one of the other suggestions already made.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

fighting flamingos is stupid.

War Flamingos it is and War Flamingos it will stay.

MagPie...im sorry hun. I know you're a HUGE USF supporter. But you have to open up a little and see that War Flamingo is as stupid as "two-bits", 'toomers corner", "boomer sooner", "woo pig sooey", "howards rock", "cowbells", "sod cemetaries", "burning shoes", "burning couches", "smoke tunnels" ...its DUMB! But its ours...and was crafted seemingly out of nowhere during that magical season and is simply not going away. At least, not while im still alive...and i believe im pretty young cause I was at USF the same years as you so...War Flamingo ain't goin anywhere for a long time! ;)

GO BULLS!!!

Edited by Bulls 8_va

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

fighting flamingos is stupid.

War Flamingos it is and War Flamingos it will stay.

MagPie...im sorry hun. I know you're a HUGE USF supporter. But you have to open up a little and see that War Flamingo is as stupid as "two-bits", 'toomers corner", "boomer sooner", "woo pig sooey", "howards rock", "cowbells", "sod cemetaries", "burning shoes", "burning couches", "smoke tunnels" ...its DUMB! But its ours...and was crafted seemingly out of nowhere during that magical season and is simply not going away. At least, not while im still alive...and i believe im pretty young cause I was at USF the same years as you so...War Flamingo ain't goin anywhere for a long time! ;)

GO BULLS!!!

Yes - War Flamingo. And keep them the small inflatable ones and let the student section keep them. Let's not try to force this to be anything other than how it started out as. I sit in the south end zone and will enjoy looking across and seeing the flock of them and telling the story of how they came to be.

Mods,

This isn't pinned why?

GO BULLS!!!

8va

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

I agree it should be "war" not "fighting" flamingos. For those who just joined us... I'm thinking about ordering some shirts...

So I think... by way of how many have commented here... I know the answer... but I'm going to suggest a poll between these:

FLAMINGO-FULL0506_G.jpg

FLAMINGO-FULL0517_G.jpg

Bright-green-Flamingo-T-Shirts.png

(simple... but awesome)

FLAMINGO-FULL0507_G.jpg

I don't think I can add a poll to this thread... but please respond with your votes... maybe we can get this done!

Edited by TheBullies

I think the simple flamingo one should have a USF Iconic "U" in the middle of it. ;)

Just my :2cents:

GO BULLS!!!

• Upvote 1

Maybe also a USF Green color shirt with an "iron-on" looking pink blow-up War Flamingo image like the ones at the games...or like the one in my signature below...

GO BULLS!!!