• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU or Big East

FSU win or BE Championship  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

I agree it's time to win the Big East. That has been the most elusive goal. Beating FSU and winning the BE would be really really nice.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Championship. Oppurtunity to win one of the last BCS games would be better IMO.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just like it's always been winning the BE is the most important thing when it comes to building this program......

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Winning the BE is the most important thing.

That being said I want the BE ring AND I want to beat FSU. No excuses for losing in our own house this season!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867

No excuses for losing in our own house this season!

No excuses, except that FSU is going to be very VERY good this year...

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

We need to win BE. More important

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

No excuses for losing in our own house this season!

No excuses, except that FSU is going to be very VERY good this year...

They'll be good on defense but their offense is terrible. EJ isn't a good QB.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

As much as I would love to see us go 2-0 against FSU, I would MUCH rather see us win the BE! After such a dissapointing performance in the conference last season, we've got a lot more to prove in the BE.

By the way, I'm new to this site. I'm a senior at USF and my wife graduated from there in May so we are a Bulls family for sure! I've only been a season ticket holder for the past 4 seasons but I don't plan to ever NOT be a season ticket holder again. I'm excited for this season and would love to see our seniors go out with a bang in the Big East!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll take the win over FSU. It's the BIGGEST home game in our history - and I doubt there will be another game in the immediate future anywhere near as big (unless an undefeated Boise comes to Tampa for the last game of the season and we're both undefeated). The FSU game comes against a program considered among the elite in the nation this season and the program currently considered the best in Florida. It's on national television. There is way more at stake with this season's FSU game.

Do I want to lose a game or two in the Big East? No. However, our own impressions of the Big East don't help. The conference is rock solid from top to bottom... yet we pretend a second place finish in the Big East is not good enough. Who cares if we run the Big East if we lose to programs such as Miami and FSU IMO. The kids we want the most are looking at FSU and UM before they consider USF when it comes to recruiting. The new doors that would be open if we knocked off both programs in one year would speak volumes about the overall direction of the program. Just my two cents... looking at the big picture.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

While i agree with all who want to win the conference, imagine this scenario. We win OOC's against UM and FSU and lose to UL and some random BE team, there by losing the BE championship. We wind up in a stellar bowl game as a result of our top 25 ranking and 2nd place BE finish. We blow out an over-matched VT in our Bowl game, diminishing ACC credibility even further and finish ranked 13th in the country. As a result of our success, we finally, level the recruiting playing field in FL. No more Big 3, and it allows us to build a program that competes every year until I am shot by a jealous husband at age 73. Successful Season? Or would you rather win the BE, get stuck in the Something Bowl against 6-6 ND and lose to them because Brian Kelly makes a another deal with the devil to create a deluge which makes Lamar ineffective and leads the Padres of the Pigskin to a bowl win. USF ends season an afterthought with 11 votes in AP poll.

It must be a hoot to live in your world .... :lol: