• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU or Big East

FSU win or BE Championship  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'm not choosing. Don't want to jinx it. I say we ravage FSU, skyrocket in the polls again and finally prove worthy of the accolade. We would be the biggest story in sports and All that crap about 5 major conferences would go down the ESPN toilet.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm not choosing. Don't want to jinx it. I say we ravage FSU, skyrocket in the polls again and finally prove worthy of the accolade. We would be the biggest story in sports and All that crap about 5 major conferences would go down the ESPN toilet.

You just did jinx us again with that talk.

You just did jinx us again with that talk.

Curses. I meant, huge drubbing in Ray Jay, by far inferior team from politically incorrect state college and losing week after week to the worst BE lineup in half a century, better? Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

This is the first time winning the conference is my only main focus. Especially after last year, I am ready.

Playing in a BCS bowl would also provide more exposure.

Edited by Florida Bull

While i agree with all who want to win the conference, imagine this scenario. We win OOC's against UM and FSU and lose to UL and some random BE team, there by losing the BE championship. We wind up in a stellar bowl game as a result of our top 25 ranking and 2nd place BE finish. We blow out an over-matched VT in our Bowl game, diminishing ACC credibility even further and finish ranked 13th in the country. As a result of our success, we finally, level the recruiting playing field in FL. No more Big 3, and it allows us to build a program that competes every year until I am shot by a jealous husband at age 73. Successful Season? Or would you rather win the BE, get stuck in the Something Bowl against 6-6 ND and lose to them because Brian Kelly makes a another deal with the devil to create a deluge which makes Lamar ineffective and leads the Padres of the Pigskin to a bowl win. USF ends season an afterthought with 11 votes in AP poll.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

We already beat FSU. Its off the Bucket List. Win the Big East is a no brainer. Losing to FSU is just going to make whomever USF plays in the BCS game less weary and probably help USF psychologically.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Easy..Big East Championship

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Normally the FSU win would be a no brainer for me but I'm to the point that I'm leaning the other way. I would like to see us in a BCS bowl before there aren't any more and we only have a couple more chances to do that. If that was changed to win BE Championship AND win the BCS bowl game, it would be a slam dunk.

+1

For me it would have to be win the Big East and win the BCS game as well...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993

I wanna be a championship football program.

We've done the whole average season with a notable win for several years. It was fun but its time to get to the next level.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993

While i agree with all who want to win the conference, imagine this scenario. We win OOC's against UM and FSU and lose to UL and some random BE team, there by losing the BE championship. We wind up in a stellar bowl game as a result of our top 25 ranking and 2nd place BE finish. We blow out an over-matched VT in our Bowl game, diminishing ACC credibility even further and finish ranked 13th in the country. As a result of our success, we finally, level the recruiting playing field in FL. No more Big 3, and it allows us to build a program that competes every year until I am shot by a jealous husband at age 73. Successful Season? Or would you rather win the BE, get stuck in the Something Bowl against 6-6 ND and lose to them because Brian Kelly makes a another deal with the devil to create a deluge which makes Lamar ineffective and leads the Padres of the Pigskin to a bowl win. USF ends season an afterthought with 11 votes in AP poll.

nice imagination but the BCS is still in place. a 1 loss Big East champ who lost to a talented FSU gets a better bowl draw and overall finish than a 2 loss non Big East champ every time. the chance of the Big East even getting a 2nd team in a BCS bowl are very low.