• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Should PSU get the Death Penalty?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

HAPPY VALLEY = NEVERLAND RANCH.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I still disagree with this

http://sports.yahoo....-penalties.html

this writer in my opinion makes the most despicable comparison, trying to ameliorate PSU's action that I can imagine. He compares PSU's coverup of these heinous crimes to the deaths of students on the campus of Kent State University, at the the hands of National Guard troops. I was alive and well aware of the fight that US college students waged to get us out of a concocted war in Vietnam(by the admission of it's Chief orchestrator, Robert McNamara). I saw the horror of gunning down college kids on campus in OH by our National Guard. To have some moron try to cheapen that memory and that sacrifice by saying "The very name "Penn State" will be associated with tragedy for decades, in a way perhaps only Kent State alums and supporters can understand" to try to diminish the punishment that the University will receive is despicable. this writer , like so many of the PSU apologists, make me want to vomit. As I have stated before. This was no isolated incident that is cured by money, punishment to individuals or legal consequences. SHUT THIS CESSPOOL DOWN!!!! If PSU ever wants to have an athletics program again, let it be built from the ground up, after enough time is passed to assure that the vestiges of this corruption are long gone. Given the logic by some here, I would guess that although Bernie Madoff is in Jail, Madoff Securities should be allowed to continue to operate? Sometimes it is necessary to cut the head off of a snake so that the whole beast dies. This is one of those times. If the NCAA can punish football players for getting free tattoos and can't punish this, what have we become? Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We've become a nanny police state

We've become a nanny police state

What, pray tell, oh ye oh grafted skin, is a Nanny Police State? You've been reading Alex Jones again, haven't you? Edited by Bullwinkle

BBC actually.... Top Gear is on and Jeremy was ******** about the UK nanny state

I threw in police for a US reference

BBC actually.... Top Gear is on and Jeremy was ******** about the UK nanny state

So you are now drawing your literary/political references from TV shows about cars? I see. next i will be expecting Click and Clack references in your posts. :trainwreck:

So you are now drawing your literary/political references from TV shows about cars? I see. next i will be expecting Click and Clack references in your posts. :trainwreck:

Got hooked on the bbc while I worked in london

Edited by skingraft

Got hooked on the bbc while I worked in london

I am a Masterpiece addict. Somehow seems to appeal to me more than The Housewives of Someplace I would Never live.