• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Should PSU get the Death Penalty?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe

Former NCAA Enforcement Director Ameen R. Najjar: "Let's allow the criminal justice system to do its job and have the NCAA enforce bylaws."

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Lack of institutional control??????

How bout drunk off institutional control???

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Freeh report finished NCAA begins it's probe. So much for not having jurisdiction.

The NCAA can probe whatever they want. Clearly they want to pretend they are on top of the situation. The question is whether they have any standing to take action. I'll be amazed if they find something they can hang their hat on that has any teeth.

The outrage is palpable. They will act if PSU doesn't shut down the FDB program on their own. There is a huge outcry for this too happen. Even Matt Millen is backtracking from his earlier stance

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Freeh report finished NCAA begins it's probe. So much for not having jurisdiction.

The NCAA can probe whatever they want. Clearly they want to pretend they are on top of the situation. The question is whether they have any standing to take action. I'll be amazed if they find something they can hang their hat on that has any teeth.

The outrage is palpable. They will act if PSU doesn't shut down the FDB program on their own. There is a huge outcry for this too happen. Even Matt Millen is backtracking from his earlier stance

I hope all teams on their schedule start boycotting. How can a sponsor buy advertising space on any of their games this year..

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe

NCAA expert attorney Michael Buckner read Freeh Report and said it does not show lack of institutional control as defined by NCAA Manual

I don't think it was lack of institutional control, it was a lcak of institutional giving a darn. They showed considerable institutional control in not letting the story out.

Yes. Those involved should lose their state pensions.

And i think that nasty Sandusky should get a spanking. Oh wait...........

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Burn that football program to the ground.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Burn that football program to the ground.

I'll have what he's having

I hope all teams on their schedule start boycotting. How can a sponsor buy advertising space on any of their games this year..

I gotta believe that B1G is gonna get in on the punishment as well. Don't want to be left of the sideline looking like a whole conference of molester apologists. Personally I think the best way out of this is for PSU to shut down their FB program voluntarily. Might be the only way that they get to help craft it's recovery in the future. If the keep dragging their feet, they are gonna get so screwed by everyone. PSU, it's contrite time. Need to quit talking about money, about other players and about "all the bad actors are gone". Fall on your sword and live to fight another day. Don't and get dismantled. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

If PSU does get the death penalty, who does the Big 10 get to replace them, eh?