• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Aaron Lynch transferring from ND to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Josh Newberg †@joshnewberg247

Former #NotreDame DE Aaron Lynch set to visit #USF -- http://ow.ly/amh9X I've maintained from the beginning he'll land at South Florida.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Josh Newberg †@joshnewberg247 Former #NotreDame DE Aaron Lynch set to visit #USF -- http://ow.ly/amh9X I've maintained from the beginning he'll land at South Florida.

This tweet says he will be visting USF this weekend, so I expect he will be at the spring game.

HLS_News †@HLS_News

@HerLoyalSons, updated news links are up. Breaking: Aaron Lynch to visit USF this weekend...wasting no time.

9:17 AM - 18 Apr 12 via web ·

Greg Auman †@gregauman

I can confirm @joshnewberg247 report that Notre Dame transfer DE Aaron Lynch is expected to make official visit to USF on Friday.

Retweeted by Bulls247

10:55 AM - 18 Apr 12 via web ·

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Probably Twitter

Ah, the ol' Twitter gimmick? I'll take what I see posted on there with a grain of salt. Hope this kid decides to transfer down here. We can use all the D-line depth we can get. Now we just need to work on getting these blue chippers here straight from high school, so they don't have to deal with the home sicknees BS.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nice.

His fiance, apparently, was willing to move to ND, but he was the one who decided to come back to Florida.

From a post on the ND board:

Kelly&...rigade

rr24.gif

Fighting Irish Fanatic

Post #1856

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore Re: The truth on Lynch Reply Another one of our posters supposedly is on Aaron Facebook page and said that his fiance, Antonella Guidi, wrote the following:

"For all you ignorant people, I did not make Aaron leave Notre Dame. I was already planning on moving to South Bend this fall, but things changed. This is what he wants to do and I'm going to support him and will support him for the rest of his life. All that matters is his happiness and for him to follow his heart. All of you negative people, along with your negative comments, mean absolutely nothing. It just shows your immaturity and selfishness. You all should continue on with your own lives now."

Posted on 4/15 8:44 PM | IP: Logged

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=961&fid=335&style=2&tid=154596399&Page=1

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

His fiance, apparently, was willing to move to ND, but he was the one who decided to come back to Florida.

Kelly&...rigade

rr24.gif

Fighting Irish Fanatic

Post #1856

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore Re: The truth on Lynch Reply Another one of our posters supposedly is on Aaron Facebook page and said that his fiance, Antonella Guidi, wrote the following:

"For all you ignorant people, I did not make Aaron leave Notre Dame. I was already planning on moving to South Bend this fall, but things changed. This is what he wants to do and I'm going to support him and will support him for the rest of his life. All that matters is his happiness and for him to follow his heart. All of you negative people, along with your negative comments, mean absolutely nothing. It just shows your immaturity and selfishness. You all should continue on with your own lives now."

http://notredame.riv...54596399&Page=1

Ouch. Bet those Irish Eyes aren't smiling about that tongue lashing. You go girl.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Kelly&...rigade

rr24.gif

Fighting Irish Fanatic

Post #1856

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

http://notredame.riv...54596399&Page=1

Feisty! I like it.

And with almost 2000 post in 24 months, you know she'll be signing up here at TBP if he transfers.

Mr. Lynch, c'mon home!

Archived