• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Aaron Lynch transferring from ND to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Don't know if it has anything to do with Lynch, but Kevin Patrick is excited! :)Kevin Patrick †@USFKevinPatrick Its unbelievable what's going on over here at USF! Great things, great things! 7:33 AM - 13 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Coincidence, that KP is so happy today? :P

Josh Newberg †@joshnewberg247

#USF and coach @USFKevinPatrick were the first to offer Aaron Lynch in 2010. He never took an OV to USF, only #UF and #FSU instate.

2:31 PM - 13 Apr 12 via web · Details

Perception kills us. If only we could get a couple of these guys every year before they realize they made a mistake.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

than why not UM? that's an 1.5 hour drive from Ft.Myers. Its w/e not getting my hopes up lol

Wow.....Ft. Myers to Coral Gables in 90 minutes?!? Watch out for Po-Po. You are averaging 104 MPH the whole way!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Josh Newberg †@joshnewberg247

#USF has received a release on DE Aaron Lynch from #NotreDame. More on what this means Retweeted by Greg Auman

5:01 PM - 13 Apr 12 via HootSuite · Details

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Update from twitter: USF has been granted a release to speak with Lynch. Since then, Lynch has already spoken with USF.

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

Any potential family illnesses on the horizon to get an eligibility waiver? I don't wish any family illnesses on anyone, but I know sometimes they can find things that fit within guidelines when a player transfers closer to home. Even if he takes a year off, the dude is a huge get if he comes here.

Not sure why he wouldn't try for FSU unless ND has them on a list or he just wants to be in Tampa. Miami could be a possibility too. They don't play ND until 2016 and he'll be ineligible by then. Skips does have those ND ties from the past, so that could be attractive.

Would love to get him on board and find a way to make him eligible sooner rather than later.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Any potential family illnesses on the horizon to get an eligibility waiver? I don't wish any family illnesses on anyone, but I know sometimes they can find things that fit within guidelines when a player transfers closer to home. Even if he takes a year off, the dude is a huge get if he comes here.

Not sure why he wouldn't try for FSU unless ND has them on a list or he just wants to be in Tampa. Miami could be a possibility too. They don't play ND until 2016 and he'll be ineligible by then. Skips does have those ND ties from the past, so that could be attractive.

Would love to get him on board and find a way to make him eligible sooner rather than later.

Oct. 6, 2012 MIAMI (Soldier Field, Chicago)

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

RT @BFeldmanCBS Notre Dame won't release stud DE Aaron Lynch to FSU, UF or Miami, per a source. Hearing USF is the leader on this one.

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

RT @BFeldmanCBS Notre Dame won't release stud DE Aaron Lynch to FSU, UF or Miami, per a source. Hearing USF is the leader on this one.

Works for me. Hopefully we land this guy even though it would most likely be for 1 season

Archived