• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Dome photo update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

What's wrong with Cooper and the Library?

Library is dated and rundown both inside and outside.

fixed.

Obviously looks are subjective, but I hate the way Cooper looks outside and I prefer to study anywhere but the library because it just looks sooooooo terrible. In my opinion, the Library needs an interior reskin to look more like Cooper inside or BSN. Or even something new and unique. Im a huge fan of Ohio State's library. Our library also needs a new facade outside. The light colored brick with the pink looks terrible compared to our new buildings and styles. The CIS building needs an interior redesign as well. It also has the pink patterns all over.

These, again, are just personal opinions on looks.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

I was told that Cooper has been renovated since the last time I was there in 2004. Is this true?

Yes. The interior looks much better now. Looking at the 5-year plan, I saw that even more renovations are set to begin on Cooper in a couple years.

FAH is also receiving funds for renovations. Unless someone has done something about it since I saw the report, it currently has asbestos.

What else will they be rennovating?

And thank God. That building desperately needs help.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I was told that Cooper has been renovated since the last time I was there in 2004. Is this true?

Yes. The interior looks much better now. Looking at the 5-year plan, I saw that even more renovations are set to begin on Cooper in a couple years.

FAH is also receiving funds for renovations. Unless someone has done something about it since I saw the report, it currently has asbestos.

What else will they be rennovating?

And thank God. That building desperately needs help.

Its all listed on the PDF that I previously posted. There's 20 million in Poly projects that should be reallocated to other projects too.

http://usfweb2.usf.edu/FacilitiesPlan/Campus%20Planning/BOG%20CIP2-2012-13.pdf

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

292671_360670637311869_323960780982855_912290_790286830_n.jpg

Something doesn't look right about this concourse. I can't quite put my finger on it.