• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice showing USF Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Sort of mirrors the Tampa sports community though, doesn't it?

The Tampa Bay community suck as a whole. I would like to apologize to flsportfan83 for raging on the Miami sport community. We have the worst sports fans in the world.

If you don't like it, then get the **** out.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, just wow. Either you've had too much to drink or not enough.

Ricky what are you talking about? We have the least motivated, most apathetic student body in the state.... Hell... even UCF gets their students there...

Well maybe if the Athletics department marketing anything people would show up. I was on campus asking if people were going to the game before I left for Thanksgiving. Only Four people I asked knew we had game....and no one knew the Basketball season had even started...and Soccer ha forget it.

• Content Count:  551

On campus stadium? There must more studends still at the USF Tampa campus than showed at the game today.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

On campus stadium? There must more studends still at the USF Tampa campus than showed at the game today.

I don't blame them. Who wants to watch disgraceful football on a beautiful day like this.

• Content Count:  445

Hmmm Black Friday, students have to drive 20 mins to the stadium, have to pay 15 bucks to park, Athletics doesn't make any one aware of anything that happens on campus, and once you get there you are going watch the Bad News Bulls play football...pretty sure their is a reason no one goes to games. Nothing will change until we actually make a good hire, how about we hire a proven guy or a offensive guru who commits to hiring someone to fix the defense as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Wow, just wow. Either you've had too much to drink or not enough.

Ricky what are you talking about? We have the least motivated, most apathetic student body in the state.... Hell... even UCF gets their students there...

Overall I think the student section has been better this year than last year. This isn't Texas v Texas A&M or LSU v Arkansas. Last year at Miami on Thanksgiving weekend their student section sucked. So I give them a pass for today for all the reasons others have mentioned. If Thursday's game has the same crappy attendance then you can come down on them. This team isn't giving anyone anything to get excited about. If we had a better record, the game prolly would have been a later start and better attended. I'm not one to defend the lousy attendance at games, but this is a tough weekend. 2 of our regulars had family in town and couldn't make it. We found 2 to replace them but that is just one example.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Hmmm Black Friday, students have to drive 20 mins to the stadium, have to pay 15 bucks to park, Athletics doesn't make any one aware of anything that happens on campus, and once you get there you are going watch the Bad News Bulls play football...pretty sure their is a reason no one goes to games. Nothing will change until we actually make a good hire, how about we hire a proven guy or a offensive guru who commits to hiring someone to fix the defense as well.

That's a bull **** argument.... They're in College... they don't have the money for Black Friday...

Don't want to drive? GET ON THE BUS... it's free

Parking? Well if you take the bus it's free... but less than 3 blocks from the stadium you can park for $5... have 4 people in your car and that's $1+ per person.

Not advertised??? For crying out loud, pay attention to the world around you...

Our student's need to take responsibility for themselves and get their asses to the stadium. End of story.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

students have done o.k. this year. tough one to make day after thanksgiving with a crappy record. I'll give them a pass.

anybody see the youtube of the UF game against furman? There are very few diehards for every program. the ones that fill the stands are casual fans against good opponents and/or we have a good record.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

That's a bull **** argument.... They're in College... they don't have the money for Black Friday...

Don't want to drive? GET ON THE BUS... it's free

Parking? Well if you take the bus it's free... but less than 3 blocks from the stadium you can park for $5... have 4 people in your car and that's $1+ per person.

Not advertised??? For crying out loud, pay attention to the world around you...

Our student's need to take responsibility for themselves and get their asses to the stadium. End of story.

it's the day after thanksgiving. perhaps they aren't even near campus.

• Content Count:  1,570

Sort of mirrors the Tampa sports community though, doesn't it?

The Tampa Bay community suck as a whole. I would like to apologize to flsportfan83 for raging on the Miami sport community. We have the worst sports fans in the world.

If you don't like it, then get the **** out.

Hummm. Someone got offended. Can't get out. Been here close to 40 years. I didn't mean the community. I meant the Tampa Bay sports community. I love my home town. But the area for sports is the worst in the world. I really hope the Bucs and the Rays leave to a more deserving sport town. We do have the best beaches though. ;)

Archived