• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I'm going to the Bills-Dolphins game on Sunday in Miami.

If the Bulls win I will wear a USF shirt or hat, along with my Bills gear, to the game. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Anything under 50k would be an embarrassment. I know we are 5-4, but we aren't playing Ball State or FAMU. It's a big game for the program.

• Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

I think the students will be out in full force. There is a lot of anticipation for this game. Before the season started, many of my peers were pegging this game as the one not to miss. At least among the Freshman there is a lot of interest, this being our first home game (for us as students) against a relative CFB giant.

• Content Count:  760

Last time they were here they brought a decent amount of fans. And after the game we asked every one of them that we saw on the way out if they were actually alum. We found 1. Most were alum of Coral Gables High tho. That counts right?

The bandwagon locals who "grew up" rooting for Miami will be there in full force im sure.

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Ugh...Miami fans...almost as bad as UCF fans.

Almost.

:) well it gives us something to work on! Good luck today...would LOVE to see UM lose. If USF is ahead at the half, the UM fans will bolt. Make it happen! Good luck again.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Two comments. My bad on the student thing, I thought they were on break already. Public schools are out in all counties, assumed that included USF. So hopefully more like 10 - 12 k. I'd think Students would be pumped up for this...

As for attendance, Greg reported in today's paper that we should be north of 50k. Most since 2009 at a home game. I am hoping that is the case.

Go Bulls, kick Miami's arse..

• Content Count:  1,985

Almost.

Not in my experience there last year. I would say that was my perception as well, but last year there they invited my wife and I to the tailgates when we were walking around in full horny U gear, were nice as could be after our win, and was as pleasant as FSU.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

41,685 is my guess for distributed tickets.

I think 36k will be in the stands.

I predict 22k in the stands against Louisville (which would trump the 25k we had at the Wednesday night game last year)

Stick to your day job. Predictions aren't your specialty.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,712
  • Days Won:  109

Almost.

Not in my experience there last year. I would say that was my perception as well, but last year there they invited my wife and I to the tailgates when we were walking around in full horny U gear, were nice as could be after our win, and was as pleasant as FSU.

We tailgated with some Miami fans last year and they will be here for this one. Out of our tailgate of 12, 4 are Miami grads and throw in a couple of spouses. So we know 4 that will be well behaved.

My guess on attendance. Tickets sold 53k, butts in seats 44k.

Archived