• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Attendance

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Ugh...Miami fans...almost as bad as UCF fans. Almost.
almost is right ucif def... holds the top spot for ugly,nasty,etc....

Miami, Buttgers and UCiF are the worst to me, in that order. i hope i don't get arrested tomorrow. dudes better wipe their feet on the rug before the come into our house or i might have to squab. the **** they pulled last time was well beyond obnoxious and obscene.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Ugh...Miami fans...almost as bad as UCF fans. Almost.
almost is right ucif def... holds the top spot for ugly,nasty,etc....

Miami, Buttgers and UCiF are the worst to me, in that order. i hope i don't get arrested tomorrow. dudes better wipe their feet on the rug before the come into our house or i might have to squab. the **** they pulled last time was well beyond obnoxious and obscene.

TSA not there when you need em, there when you don't.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

The majority of Miami "fans" will not be at the game. Those tend to be bandwagon fans. The folks who will make the trip or go out of the way to go to the game when they're 5-5 are much more likely to be actual fans/associated with the school somehow. I went there for grad school... their stadium is eerily empty after about two losses on a season.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Have a couple of Miami fans in my group for this game. There will be a Miami contingent, but they are well behaved. If Bulls fans don't act stupid, it'll be a great day.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

41,685 is my guess for distributed tickets.

I think 36k will be in the stands.

I predict 22k in the stands against Louisville (which would trump the 25k we had at the Wednesday night game last year)

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

41,685 is my guess for distributed tickets.

I think 36k will be in the stands.

I predict 22k in the stands against Louisville (which would trump the 25k we had at the Wednesday night game last year)

The lower bowl only has a few tickets left. I think that alone is 40,000. Decent chunks of seats gone on both sides of upper deck.

Hope the students show up in force....

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The majority of Miami "fans" will not be at the game. Those tend to be bandwagon fans. The folks who will make the trip or go out of the way to go to the game when they're 5-5 are much more likely to be actual fans/associated with the school somehow. I went there for grad school... their stadium is eerily empty after about two losses on a season.

Two years ago they had a lot of fans there

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Yeah, but I think you also have a contingent of those "fans" who are local, aren't dedicated enough to travel down to Miami to watch them and yearn to come out and re-live the thug days ... probably don't even know how the team is doing, just know the 'U' is in town.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Their fans didn't show up last year when we played...

Archived