• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UCF Rivalry To Resume Next Year?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

It is time for everyone to grow up and get over yourselfs. UCF is going to be a BE team and we will be playing them EVERY year. Might as well make it happen next year.

Well said. Embrace it people.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

They certainly haven't rivalled us on the field. I think they went 0-4. And we are supposed to think they are a rival? It's small time thinking and that seems to have overtaken our program. No pressure, no problem. USF gains nothing playing them. But hey let's go to their level and see if we can win.

• Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Giving them more opportunities to play us only helps them. It's not to our advantage. It's bad enough that we opened the door and invited them in the BE. ECU and USM are much better football programs with classier fanbases. Keep them down as long as possible.

• Content Count:  108

Make them our homecoming game next year. We can finally have a guaranteed victory and the idiot fans will have less time to get hammered beforehand. Lots of schools play out of conference after conference play starts.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

How is it we can't call Miami a rival, but we should call UCiF a rival? I'm still stuck on that. Really, neither is. I think that is most accurate.

Our low self-esteem as a school and football program is going to hurt us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

It is time for everyone to grow up and get over yourselfs. UCF is going to be a BE team and we will be playing them EVERY year. Might as well make it happen next year.

There's no need to play them until we have to, which hopefully means 2013 .... and then we have that 12/21/2012 thingy which may save us forever.

• Content Count:  879

There's no need to play them until we have to, which hopefully means 2013 .... and then we have that 12/21/2012 thingy which may save us forever.

Haha. I've already got that day marked off of work for vacation. If I'm gonna go, it's not gonna be at work.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Two directional schools for people around the country to mix up when not discussing the big 3.

Actually, I look at it the other way. Playing UCF will help people around the country avoid mixing up the two schools. USF will own UCF until they get rid of O'Leary, and folks will know that USF is that "directionally misguided" school in Tampa. :lol:

I agree. The can't mix us up when we are actually playing. Only thing that sucks is this game has Thursday night written all over it.

Archived