• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UCF Rivalry To Resume Next Year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I wonder how many times UCF is mentioned on TBP? I would guess a minimum of 2 to 1 over any other topic, not counting the BULLS of course.

They'll get more posts trying to convince us that they're not our #1 rival than any other school.

exactly. we haven't played them in how long and yet there are threads constantly started about them? how many posts have we had dedicated to them? isn't the longest thread on this board concerning them? wasn't there a section dedicated specifically for them?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

We'll be playing them in the St Pete/Beef o' Brady Bowl

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

I wonder how many times UCF is mentioned on TBP? I would guess a minimum of 2 to 1 over any other topic, not counting the BULLS of course.

They'll get more posts trying to convince us that they're not our #1 rival than any other school.

exactly. we haven't played them in how long and yet there are threads constantly started about them? how many posts have we had dedicated to them? isn't the longest thread on this board concerning them? wasn't there a section dedicated specifically for them?

Okay so when the next bonehead or UCF fan comes on here proclaiming a "rivalry" you'll interpret my silence as disagreement? Good.

Go post on an FSU or Miami or Florida site that we are their rival and see if they show their disagreement with silence. They'll laugh at you just like fans here laugh at the assertion 0-4 UCF is our rival. I guess its only our future conference mate Air Force that aims high.

Okay so when the next bonehead or UCF fan comes on here proclaiming a "rivalry" you'll interpret my silence as disagreement? Good.

Go post on an FSU or Miami or Florida site that we are their rival and see if they show their disagreement with silence. They'll laugh at you just like fans here laugh at the assertion 0-4 UCF is our rival. I guess its only our future conference mate Air Force that aims high.

has there been one UCF fan on this thread? I guarantee FSU and miami boards don't have threads 4+ pages long arguing how they are not rivals with USF. fact is we have very similar fan bases and obvious hatred towards one another. what's ironic is the ones who post most vehemently that we are not rivals seem to be the posters with the most hate for them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

we are not rivals with FSU.... there is not really any hatred.

UM might be starting to build but its ending.

USF and UCF.... mutually HATE each other.

We hate UCF, but I don't get the feeling that UCF hates us.

You're new to all this, aren't you?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

has there been one UCF fan on this thread?

One of their positives is that they take hints well...

I guarantee FSU and miami boards don't have threads 4+ pages long arguing how they are not rivals with USF.

Thanks for helping make my point .... True rivals don't have any doubts among their fanbase.

has there been one UCF fan on this thread?

One of their positives is that they take hints well...

I guarantee FSU and miami boards don't have threads 4+ pages long arguing how they are not rivals with USF.

Thanks for helping make my point .... True rivals don't have any doubts among their fanbase.

that's your point? They wouldn't even have a thread about us at all. we always have numerous threads on UCf and usually multiple pages long.Miami and FSU have multiple threads on their rivals as well. you're in denial.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Hate is a good motivational tool for the coaches to use. UCF doesn't have many classy fans and I can't wait until the whole world sees the difference in the fan base.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

has there been one UCF fan on this thread? I guarantee FSU and miami boards don't have threads 4+ pages long arguing how they are not rivals with USF. fact is we have very similar fan bases and obvious hatred towards one another. what's ironic is the ones who post most vehemently that we are not rivals seem to be the posters with the most hate for them.

This one thread? Maybe not. This board for YEARS? Yes, until they crawled away 0-4.

And I did say "boneheads" too. They come in many colors including green and gold.

I don't hate them nor do I think many reasonable people do. We have as much business playing them as a peer as Florida does playing us as a peer.

I assume we would have to earn that label, why doesn't UCF?

This one thread? Maybe not. This board for YEARS? Yes, until they crawled away 0-4.

And I did say "boneheads" too. They come in many colors including green and gold.

I don't hate them nor do I think many reasonable people do. We have as much business playing them as a peer as Florida does playing us as a peer.

I assume we would have to earn that label, why doesn't UCF?

sorry, we are more like UCF than we are UF.

read some of the threads on here about UCF. it's obvious the majority of our fan base hates them and they us. we may not have been football rivals before but we will be now that we are in the same conference.

Archived