• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UCF Rivalry To Resume Next Year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

How is it we can't call Miami a rival, but we should call UCiF a rival? I'm still stuck on that. Really, neither is. I think that is most accurate.

Our low self-esteem as a school and football program is going to hurt us.

Must be the first time in the history of any type of football where one team has won all the games played (and one by 64 to 12 the same year the other won its conference) and yet it is considered a heated rivalry

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

How is it we can't call Miami a rival, but we should call UCiF a rival? I'm still stuck on that. Really, neither is. I think that is most accurate.

Our low self-esteem as a school and football program is going to hurt us.

Must be the first time in the history of any type of football where one team has won all the games played (and one by 64 to 12 the same year the other won its conference) and yet it is considered a heated rivalry

Exactly the reason USF Administrators need not fold into this fantasy driven rivalry crap that doesn't help us at all.

• Content Count:  3,084

some feel this is rock bottom but when we lose to ucf it will be officially rock bottom.

What makes this "rivalry" even more ridiculous is most USF fans know that their team is mediocre at best while UCF fans think they are national contenders. UCF fans think their team is good and better than USF. USF fans know they are not good, but just stink less than UCF. :lol:

some feel this is rock bottom but when we lose to ucf it will be officially rock bottom.

Surreal moment: While reading your words, I was listening to UFO's song "Rock Bottom". Yes, we will be at THE all time low if that happens.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Time to get my UCiF booster shot. The Virus is back!!!!!

the virus will come back stronger

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

What makes this "rivalry" even more ridiculous is most USF fans know that their team is mediocre at best while UCF fans think they are national contenders. UCF fans think their team is good and better than USF. USF fans know they are not good, but just stink less than UCF. :lol:

both teams are below average at this point in time

usf lost whatever edge they had when we stopped playing them

Steve. when USF does in fact host UCF again, you need to make the trip and experience the hatred first hand. I am not going to rehash the idiosy which went on the previous two games but will say that it was a relief that USF blew them out both times. I cannot imagine what would have happened if things were different. I chose not to go on the road games to stay out of possible difficult situations. It does seem though that they are better behaved at home, just by what I have heard.

• Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

I wonder how many times UCF is mentioned on TBP? I would guess a minimum of 2 to 1 over any other topic, not counting the BULLS of course.

They'll get more posts trying to convince us that they're not our #1 rival than any other school.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Are we sure al Qaeda doesn't have a team?

They did but one of their "players" after reading a thread here on "Girls of ____" had a premature detonation of his underware device and took the team plane down.

Archived