• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UCF Rivalry To Resume Next Year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

If true, its really sad how low our administration has sunk to support elevating that school, and now chatting on the phone like best friends. Their fans are absolutely delusional and rude. Is this how they define ensuring USF will be in a better situation than before?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I don't see how we can't play UCF next season... we will need to replace TCU on the schedule not WVU because they will still be in the Big East... (a) their lawsuit will not get them out, (B) they don't have $85 million bucks to pay for their way out, and © the Big East is not going to let WVU out for anything less then $50-$85 million bucks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I don't see how we can't play UCF next season... we will need to replace TCU on the schedule not WVU because they will still be in the Big East... (a) their lawsuit will not get them out, ( B) they don't have $85 million bucks to pay for their way out, and © the Big East is not going to let WVU out for anything less then $50-$85 million bucks.

Reality says WVU will be B12 next year... the buyout will be somewhere around 20 million and Boone Pickens already has a blank check written.... We'll need two games.

• Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Trip... I get it... I really do. But at this point it looks like we're going to have to replace WVU on the schedule.... Who would you rather have, UCiF who will most likely be a full house and a somewhat decent game... or The Citadel or some team of that stature. Might be the lesser of two evils in this case.

Sorry, they will never be the lesser evil. Why play them any sooner than we have to ... besides, I thought they didn't do payday games anymore? To answer your question, I'd rather have anybody over them until we have to ...

• Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Are we sure al Qaeda doesn't have a team?

I'm having my people check into it .... the Taliban, too.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

When we're in the same conference we should play. Or if we need to fill a lost home game before then. Those make sense. No reason to go there before that.

• Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

Trip... I get it... I really do. But at this point it looks like we're going to have to replace WVU on the schedule.... Who would you rather have, UCiF who will most likely be a full house and a somewhat decent game... or The Citadel or some team of that stature. Might be the lesser of two evils in this case.

Sorry, they will never be the lesser evil. Why play them any sooner than we have to ... besides, I thought they didn't do payday games anymore? To answer your question, I'd rather have anybody over them until we have to ...

I'd rather watch USF play Al Queda. If they're not available, Plant City would be a better option. Unfortunately, I feel like we are now forever linked with UCF. Two directional schools for people around the country to mix up when not discussing the big 3.

Archived