• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would you give up or sell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I would sleep with a Gator coed, breaking my vow that I wouldn't dip my wick in anything blue and orange from Gainesville.

It is funny, but I never realized how much I dislike UF.  I almost went there as an undergrad, but when I took my tour there was something I just didn't like.  I almost went to law school there, but got an offer in engineering that was too good to pass up.  So just a few minutes ago my wife mentioned she wanted to take our 1 year old son to get a pumpkin, and of course take a few pictures of him with the pumpkins.  Only problem is I have never bought him anything orange!

How eternally grateful I am that things just fell into place so that I never attended a single class at that dump!

I hate UF but your kidding yourself, UF is alot better than USF when it comes to academics and sports for the most part.

• Content Count:  12,458
  • Days Won:  25

Most of us give up a bucket full of money, time and emotions for the BULLS. I think it's abouth dang time they return the favor.

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Most of us give up a bucket full of money, time and emotions for the BULLS. I think it's abouth dang time they return the favor.

I'm going to throw up the horns on my death bed. I don't care if this team loses every game for the next 60 years. GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I have an autographed / framed Charlie Bradley jersey...  But I ain't willing to part with it for this pathetic football team.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I would sleep with a Gator coed, breaking my vow that I wouldn't dip my wick in anything blue and orange from Gainesville.

It is funny, but I never realized how much I dislike UF.  I almost went there as an undergrad, but when I took my tour there was something I just didn't like.  I almost went to law school there, but got an offer in engineering that was too good to pass up.  So just a few minutes ago my wife mentioned she wanted to take our 1 year old son to get a pumpkin, and of course take a few pictures of him with the pumpkins.  Only problem is I have never bought him anything orange!

How eternally grateful I am that things just fell into place so that I never attended a single class at that dump!

I hate UF but your kidding yourself, UF is alot better than USF when it comes to academics and sports for the most part.

Where did I make any claim regrading quality of academics or sports? 

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Nothing... winning out does little for us now.  I am the biggest WVU fan going -- someone has to hold up the BE and it sure isn't us!

Yep

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing right now.  It's too late to win out now.

However, I have an M1 Garand which I would gladly trade for a Big East championship.  Too bad that won't happen.  :(

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

my left testicle for a Big East title and win in the following BCS bowl.

I have enough test to go with just one. Might even me out a little bit watching these games.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

If we win out mathematically it could happen.  I will give up my USF ten key for that.

• Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

I would sell nothing.  I already give everything that I can for this team.  The players need to sell out on the field on big conference road games.

Archived