• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would you give up or sell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

What USF item would you being willing to part with in order to win out the season?

I was thinking of this, and I have a LRS football signed the day he returned from his HOF induction. but I do not believe I could part with it short of a guaranteed BE Championship.. haha..

My Coach Fernandez basketball I will gladly offer up even though this is for football, and I would give up my collection of bowl tickets and even my helmet chip bowl..

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

I would give up our ND win...I'll be honest....

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

What USF item would you being willing to part with in order to win out the season?

I was thinking of this, and I have a LRS football signed the day he returned from his HOF induction. but I do not believe I could part with it short of a guaranteed BE Championship.. haha..

My Coach Fernandez basketball I will gladly offer up even though this is for football, and I would give up my collection of bowl tickets and even my helmet chip bowl..

Nothing, unless this!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I would sleep with a Gator coed, breaking my vow that I wouldn't dip my wick in anything blue and orange from Gainesville.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I would sleep with a Gator coed, breaking my vow that I wouldn't dip my wick in anything blue and orange from Gainesville.

how giving of you

• Content Count:  10,369

Nothing... winning out does little for us now.  I am the biggest WVU fan going -- someone has to hold up the BE and it sure isn't us!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Nothing... winning out does little for us now.  I am the biggest WVU fan going -- someone has to hold up the BE and it sure isn't us!

This ... We are nowhere near ready for a BCS bowl.

• Content Count:  10,369

It is funny, but I never realized how much I dislike UF.  I almost went there as an undergrad, but when I took my tour there was something I just didn't like.  I almost went to law school there, but got an offer in engineering that was too good to pass up.  So just a few minutes ago my wife mentioned she wanted to take our 1 year old son to get a pumpkin, and of course take a few pictures of him with the pumpkins.  Only problem is I have never bought him anything orange!

How eternally grateful I am that things just fell into place so that I never attended a single class at that dump!

Archived