• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

OH NO! Hide the women and children from the ass whooping the ALMIGHTY notre dame will be giving us. I'm scared for our beloved Bulls. Maybe we should petition the NCAA to not send our boys over there. I'm writing letter to Coach Skip to forfeit this game. We absolute have no chance. ****, we should've schedule ucf instead.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

OH NO! Hide the women and children from the *** whooping the ALMIGHTY notre dame will be giving us. I'm scared for our beloved Bulls. Maybe we should petition the NCAA to not send our boys over there. I'm writing letter to Coach Skip to forfeit this game. We absolute have no chance. ****, we should've schedule ucf instead.

Really? UCF is/was/will be, or whatever, I mean, they beat GEORGIA! in a bowl game! They're ranked ahead of us! Oh! my oh! my. They're just like ND!

At least ND will be a great road trip...

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I really think that this year, is the running games comes around (like it should with Scott and Murray) BJ will play better. With an actual established running game, it should take a lot of the pressure off of him and hopefully keep him from trying to force a bunch of passes which turn into bonehead INT's (Like in the UF and WVU games).

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I have no doubt that our defense can keep us in the game against ND.  We just need to make sure we keep them off the field and win TOP.  Need a good running game, or at least a decent balance of passing and running to have a chance.  Oh, and points will help too. 

This is very much a winnable game for USF.  They'll just have to put it all together. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

USF doesn't roll over, and we will be a better team than last year.  Our D will be top notch, again.

We beat clemson last year in the bowl game.

ND is not that much of a better team than Clemson.

Plenty of Brian Kelly game film to watch from last year.  The guy is somewhat predictable. 

While ND has top athletic talent, I like our odds being it is the first game of the year.  Holtz will have our boys ready.  ND will probably underestimate us.  Kelly may be a bit cocky that hte beat us many times while at Cinci.  This is a different team, that plays differently, and with different coaching staff.

I think we have just enough edge to keep it close, and maybe pull out an upset.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Simply, the better team will win.

And I expect to be that better team.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Since we have less than zero percent chance of even keeping this game even close, does anyone want to buy my tickets, take over my flight and hotel reservations?  ::)

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Do we have a track record to show that we go into these games and get rolled. We did pretty good against the gators in the first half. And that's with one game experience with a new offense and no receivers. And BJ didn't know where to put the ball. The defense was still feeling itself. Coach Skip and the other coaches was still learning the players they had. Just my opinion, ND will need to practice for the Bulls team speed. This will be a great game.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Notre Dame's grounds crew will be letting their turf grow a little longer than usual for this game in an attempt to nullify some of our defensive speed. If we can punch them in the mouth early on, take their home crowd out the game, and play some mistake free (i.e. turnovers and penalties) ball, it'll be mighty interesting. I can't wait to be in South Bend in a little under a month.  ;D

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Notre Dame's grounds crew will be letting their turf grow a little longer than usual for this game in an attempt to nullify some of our defensive speed. If we can punch them in the mouth early on, take their home crowd out the game, and play some mistake free (i.e. turnovers and penalties) ball, it'll be mighty interesting. I can't wait to be in South Bend in a little under a month.  ;D

I suppose our RBs should learn to how to give BJ Daniels an assist into the endzone.

Archived