• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

Whoever scores the most points will definitely win this game. I thought it was important to bring this up because points are the defining factor and in relation to this game, whoever scores the most will end up on the winning side of the ledger.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Whoever scores the most points will definitely win this game. I thought it was important to bring this up because points are the defining factor and in relation to this game, whoever scores the most will end up on the winning side of the ledger.

Link?

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Notre Dame's grounds crew will be letting their turf grow a little longer than usual for this game in an attempt to nullify some of our defensive speed. If we can punch them in the mouth early on, take their home crowd out the game, and play some mistake free (i.e. turnovers and penalties) ball, it'll be mighty interesting. I can't wait to be in South Bend in a little under a month.  ;D

That's funny. I was just thinking that 11 on 11 we've got a shot. Our 11 on 12-18, not so much.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Adam Kramer

@KegsnEggs Adam Kramer

With B.J. Daniels' hamstring injury, sports books have begun pulling down the Notre Dame/USF game. ND was a 10.5-point fav.

With B.J. Daniels' hamstring injury, sports books have begun pulling down the Notre Dame/USF game. ND was a 10.5-point fav.

— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs)

August 9, 2011

Could this be at all telling?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I think we'll win because of our Defense ... we'll score enough to win.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Adam Kramer

@KegsnEggs Adam Kramer

— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs)

August 9, 2011

Could this be at all telling?

It tells me two things.

1. **** news travels fast these days.

2. Pure precaution on their part.

• Content Count:  8

The matchup that nobody is talking about but will be of critical importance is the USF OL Vs ND's front seven. If Daniels is to do anything against ND the OL will have to open holes and provide protection.

USF will have to replace some guys while ND's front seven is experienced and will be by far the biggest opposing front that they face this year. Their DL are 6'5 310, 6'4 330, 6'5 305. Their four starting LB's are all 250 plus. You don't see that sort of sheer size and length in the BE.

Running the ball will be critical to managing the game and keeping Daniels away from mistakes. If USF can run on 1st and 2nd down, third down becomes a manageable either/or call. If USF can't run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and gets into a lot of 3rd and 5+ situations ND will be able to dictate coverages and pressure Daniels into rushed decisions which will lead to mistakes.

• Content Count:  9,038

I'd say we have 3-2 odds to win this game. 

• Content Count:  1,492

The matchup that nobody is talking about but will be of critical importance is the USF OL Vs ND's front seven. If Daniels is to do anything against ND the OL will have to open holes and provide protection.

USF will have to replace some guys while ND's front seven is experienced and will be by far the biggest opposing front that they face this year. Their DL are 6'5 310, 6'4 330, 6'5 305. Their four starting LB's are all 250 plus. You don't see that sort of sheer size and length in the BE.

Running the ball will be critical to managing the game and keeping Daniels away from mistakes. If USF can run on 1st and 2nd down, third down becomes a manageable either/or call. If USF can't run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and gets into a lot of 3rd and 5+ situations ND will be able to dictate coverages and pressure Daniels into rushed decisions which will lead to mistakes.

BJ won't even need an OL to run around these guys. lol

• Content Count:  158

Is that you John Madden?

Archived