• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales Down.... Again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I just graduated and simply cannot afford season tickets but I guarantee it will be one of my first buys once I get a real job. With my current job I'll be lucky to make it to more than one game this year...  :-[

Take a class at USF and with your student cost you get in free.  Just a thought.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I just graduated and simply cannot afford season tickets but I guarantee it will be one of my first buys once I get a real job. With my current job I'll be lucky to make it to more than one game this year...  :-[

Take a class at USF and with your student cost you get in free.  Just a thought.

Nice thought but not cheaper than a $99 a ticket.  Can't beat that deal anywhere in the BCS world.

• Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

If I am not mistaken, there is a fantastic deal for recent graduates that make season tickets VERY affordable.  I'm sure someone can find a link, if it's still offered.

Anyone have any info on this deal? I'm graduating this weekend, and I was going to just stubhub tickets, but I will do my part if I can get a deal.

New grad season tickets are $99 in section 240 (right above the band section

More information on that:  The package is for those who are in the graduating classes of 12/10, 5/11 and 8/11.  Tickets are good for 1 year within that section.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

Interesting looking at ticketmaster for Ball State.  It appears the cheapest ticket this year is $25 instead of $10.  That's a major hike at the low end unless they are going to offer a lot of promotions/discounts to the gereral public/casual fans as each game approaches.

• Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

Actually, the 300-level season ticket package starts at $65.

• Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

• Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

Buy what you can afford and move up as you can.  I have had 8 season tickets from the start but have just now gotten them to where I wanted.  In any event I find them a great resource for bonding with friends and family.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If you still have a friend enrolled at USF, talk with them to get you companion tickets. They're $10 per game, so if you go to all 7 games, $70 for seats in the student section.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

We still have a month before our first home game.  Plus we have the FanFest where they normally sell season tickets at the stadium.  We will be pretty close to last year in my estimation.  The schedule is really good, and who has a better deal than $65 for 7 games?? 

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Would buy if I can get someone who doesn't flake out, and not sitting by myself, unless there's a de facto "Bullspen section" where I can stand and be awesome without someone causing faggotry. I normally get a ticket from coworkers as we have a donor amongst us. Would rather have my own seats though.

Probably gonna check out some possibilities at Fan Fest, which some people wait for. May end up doing that $65 upper decker stuff, at least there's not many people up there to ***** about standing.

Archived