• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Storm Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

That is Hurricane Mutiny's M.O. He is always Waaaaaaay over the top with everything when it comes to UM. If we mention them.....he will be there to raise all kinds of "Cane".

I would imagine many of UM's biggest boosters are former players. I think it has been pretty well documented that many of them like to smoke and they don't really try to hide that fact. It was never really a big deal, which was my point.

What I find amusing Mutiny....is in one sentence....you act offended that I would imply such a thing.....but then in your next sentence you say you don't care? Which is agreement with my point that you were so offended by?

Again, I go back to my original post, I don't think USF will be making a play....I doubt UM would even release him to us.....so why all the fuss? Oh thats right.....you are insane......we have seen this movie before. You go nuts over a point that you agree with.

We will see you again next season Hurricane Mutiny so you can remind us that USF will NEVER EVER EVER beat UM no matter who is coaching you. Looking forward to it.  ;D

Enjoy slipping to fifth best program in the state, as even UCF begins to out-recruit you (legally or illegally).

;D

And?  Do you think I "regret" saying that, or that I feel the need to "save face"?

Miami and FSU previously had coaches who were squandering the talent on their rosters.  I do not believe that is the case any longer.  The Big 3 have superior talent to USF, and I believe that if any of us were to line up against USF this year or over the next few years, USF would be, at best, the 4th best team in the state.

And don't sleep on UCF.  They are making a helluva lot of progress for a non-BCS team, and I can see why USF fans crap themselves with the prospect that UCF might be a BCS team soon.

Hell, bring FIU and FAU into BCS conferences too.  I don't care, I don't scare easily.  There's still going to be a Florida Big 3 made up of UF, FSU, and Miami.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

That is Hurricane Mutiny's M.O. He is always Waaaaaaay over the top with everything when it comes to UM. If we mention them.....he will be there to raise all kinds of "Cane".

I would imagine many of UM's biggest boosters are former players. I think it has been pretty well documented that many of them like to smoke and they don't really try to hide that fact. It was never really a big deal, which was my point.

What I find amusing Mutiny....is in one sentence....you act offended that I would imply such a thing.....but then in your next sentence you say you don't care? Which is agreement with my point that you were so offended by?

Again, I go back to my original post, I don't think USF will be making a play....I doubt UM would even release him to us.....so why all the fuss? Oh thats right.....you are insane......we have seen this movie before. You go nuts over a point that you agree with.

We will see you again next season Hurricane Mutiny so you can remind us that USF will NEVER EVER EVER beat UM no matter who is coaching you. Looking forward to it.  ;D

Enjoy slipping to fifth best program in the state, as even UCF begins to out-recruit you (legally or illegally).

;D

And?  Do you think I "regret" saying that, or that I feel the need to "save face"?

Miami and FSU previously had coaches who were squandering the talent on their rosters.  I do not believe that is the case any longer.  The Big 3 have superior talent to USF, and I believe that if any of us were to line up against USF this year or over the next few years, USF would be, at best, the 4th best team in the state.

And don't sleep on UCF.  They are making a helluva lot of progress for a non-BCS team, and I can see why USF fans crap themselves with the prospect that UCF might be a BCS team soon.

Hell, bring FIU and FAU into BCS conferences too.  I don't care, I don't scare easily.  There's still going to be a Florida Big 3 made up of UF, FSU, and Miami.

You imbecile, you're responding to a UCF fan ...

• Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Apparently he does not realize UCF is 0-4 to USF.

• Content Count:  2,523

That's Mutiny for you, always good for a bunch of laughs.  Can't wait to hear what the excuses will be this year...Going to be hard to fall back to "Golden's first year" when it was Skip in his first year that beat them last season...

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  62

I saw on a twitter feed that storm Johnson is visiting UCF and it also said Purdue and USF. I thought Maimi would never let him transfer here?

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Isn't he the rb that ran for a 71 yard touchdown against us last year?  Why is he looking to transfer out of Miami?

• Content Count:  1,251

would like to hear more about this if anyone has any info.....

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I dunno if Miami would grant a release to us.  I know some on the miami boards say the kid has been busted for smoking weed and his parents are meddlers, dunno if that is truth or just sour grapes.  Either way seems odd that they would let a talented player like him go to a team on their schedule. 

Archived