• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Storm Johnson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,266
  • Days Won:  10

Page not found

Hurricanes coach Al Golden made the announcement Tuesday night, saying the school will assist Johnson in the transfer process.

Johnson discussed the possibility of transferring from Miami at times last season, when he had nine carries for 119 yards as a freshman. Of those nine carries, four were for at least 10 yards, including a 71-yard burst against South Florida for his only Miami touchdown.

Johnson is the fifth Miami player to seek a transfer this month. Johnson is from Loganville, Ga., and was projected to open 2011 as the Hurricanes’ third-string running back.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I would tend to think UM would not realease him to USF since we play them the next 3 seasons.

Sounds like he would only have 2 or 3 years of eligibilty left. He was a Redshirt Freshman last year and I don't know if he would lose a year on the transfer. Normally he would but if it is due to a new coach coming in, I can't recall if they get an exception.

If Blakely were to sign with us, I doubt we would have room for another RB.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/05/storm-johnson-miami-transfer/1?csp=34

• Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

Could be sour grapes but Canes fans are saying Storm liked to smoke a little bit of the sticky icky.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Could be sour grapes but Canes fans are saying Storm liked to smoke a little bit of the sticky icky.

They always have a story about why someone could spit on that hallowed institution. Means less than nothing.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Not sure why that would matter? Probably over half of UM's biggest boosters still smoke it. Does that mean UM is going to start returning their checks?

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Never heard it referred to that before....lol.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

9 for 119  :o. Now I know why last regime was fire. They didn't use this kid enough. For those slow on the maths, that 13 yards per carry!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

9 for 119  :o. Now I know why last regime was fire. They didn't use this kid enough. For those slow on the maths, that 13 yards per carry!!!!!!!

71 yards of that was on one carry. Shaw had similar numbers last year. 108 yards on 12 attempts.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

71 yards of that was on one carry. Shaw had similar numbers last year. 108 yards on 12 attempts.

>:D debunked, IN THE FACE (hangover cop tazing Allen) lol

Archived