• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Storm Johnson

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

No, the Big East didn't request USF move the Thanksgiving game.

Um... check your facts.... yes they did. The Big East requested that all member schools clear the last two weeks of the season... that included Thanksgiving Weekend.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

And just like that.......he's gone.....

Keyzer Soze!!!

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Hey, don't blame me because ESPN and America prefer UM-BC to UM-USF over Thanksgiving. 

BC fans actually show up to their own home games. If it wasn't for the USF fans that actually travelled to watch USF take Miami down a peg or two, Sun Life/Landshark/Pro Player/ Joe Robbie stadium would have been an absolute ghost town. I bet it looked terrible on TV. With all those years of championships, the Miami faithful should be clamorring to fill up those Miami games, even the ones played on Thanksgiving weekend.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Um... check your facts.... yes they did. The Big East requested that all member schools clear the last two weeks of the season... that included Thanksgiving Weekend.

I asked that question knowing the answer so I figured that would run him out of here.  He's still smarting from the egg on his face I set him up for on his own board.  I just love when people say something NEVER will happen, especially losing football games so far in advance the players for both teams haven't even stepped foot on campus yet. 

Imagine if we end up somehow winning this series the epic threads we'll see on their board...

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

• Content Count:  276

I asked that question knowing the answer so I figured that would run him out of here.  He's still smarting from the egg on his face I set him up for on his own board.  I just love when people say something NEVER will happen, especially losing football games so far in advance the players for both teams haven't even stepped foot on campus yet. 

Imagine if we end up somehow winning this series the epic threads we'll see on their board...

You guys are funny.  I'm supposed to be on here day and night to monitor a Storm Johnson thread?

Ruger...you clearly don't know what you are talking about.  "My board" is not CaneSport or CanesTime, it is HurricaneMutiny.  Since we've had a 100% private board for over two years, I'm not sure what you "set me up for", since you can't post on my board.

But, hey, I come here purely for the entertainment value.  I laugh my ass off every time I read these threads.  "Imagine if we end up somehow winning this series..."  Good lord, you can't make this stuff up, it's just right there for the laughter.

After years of the "USF is on the rise/UM is on the decline" narrative out of you guys, I simply find it amusing how quickly Golden has built recruiting momentum and gets commits from superior talent...compared to Skippy, who had extra time to get rolling.

• Content Count:  2,523

Hurricane, you are the gift that never stops giving like a jelly of the month club with your memory which seems to fail you quite often in regards to the past.  Keep thinking that, I know and you know how you and many of your cohorts swore upside down and sideways that Miami would NEVER lose to USF once in the entire series.  I gave you and those clowns multiple chances to save face and credibility and you all laid it on even thicker.  As for your recruiting take...you had the advantage in stars last year BY A MILE, how did that work out for you? 

You amuse me friend. 

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Hey Hurricane Mutiny, who's going to be the starter at QB for you guys this year? Just wondering.

• Content Count:  276

Hurricane, you are the gift that never stops giving like a jelly of the month club with your memory which seems to fail you quite often in regards to the past.  Keep thinking that, I know and you know how you and many of your cohorts swore upside down and sideways that Miami would NEVER lose to USF once in the entire series.  I gave you and those clowns multiple chances to save face and credibility and you all laid it on even thicker.  As for your recruiting take...you had the advantage in stars last year BY A MILE, how did that work out for you? 

You amuse me friend. 

My memory doesn't fail, Ruger.  I am fully away that while I believed that Miami would never lose to USF, we did lose to USF once.  Fortunately, we got the better end of the deal, as we were able to fire Shannon and hire Golden.

As for "saving face", I really don't care.  I said it.  Why should I be ashamed of my own words?  I don't need to backtrack on my beliefs and statements.  Oh, we LOST ONE GAME.  Big deal.  Do you really think that the last loss of the Randy Shannon era has caused me to doubt, even for a second, that we will win every single remaining contractual obligation against USF?

So if the sum total of your position is 1 year's worth of "scoreboard", you truly have very little to rely upon.

CPR, our Opening Day quarterback will likely be Jacory.  Not ideal, but capable of winning.  Stephen Morris is making progress, but he's not there yet, but possibly sometime during the season.

• Content Count:  639

That is Hurricane Mutiny's M.O. He is always Waaaaaaay over the top with everything when it comes to UM. If we mention them.....he will be there to raise all kinds of "Cane".

I would imagine many of UM's biggest boosters are former players. I think it has been pretty well documented that many of them like to smoke and they don't really try to hide that fact. It was never really a big deal, which was my point.

What I find amusing Mutiny....is in one sentence....you act offended that I would imply such a thing.....but then in your next sentence you say you don't care? Which is agreement with my point that you were so offended by?

Again, I go back to my original post, I don't think USF will be making a play....I doubt UM would even release him to us.....so why all the fuss? Oh thats right.....you are insane......we have seen this movie before. You go nuts over a point that you agree with.

We will see you again next season Hurricane Mutiny so you can remind us that USF will NEVER EVER EVER beat UM no matter who is coaching you. Looking forward to it.  ;D

Enjoy slipping to fifth best program in the state, as even UCF begins to out-recruit you (legally or illegally).

;D

Archived