• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deadline to reserve Bowl Tickets is this Friday?????

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

We should get points for buying away game and bowl tickets from USF.  Buying from the USF allotment instead of from other sources should be worth some prority points.

I think we do ...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Supposedly we do, however we ALWAYS get lousy tickets at away games and have had bad seats at every bowl game.  In ElPaso, there were absolutely no Bulls fans near us, only the locals.  Nearest Bulls fans were about 10 rows below us and we have bought 4 to 6 tickets for every bowl game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

...we ALWAYS get lousy tickets at away games and have had bad seats at every bowl game.  In ElPaso, there were absolutely no Bulls fans near us...

Gotta remember, USF is relegated to reselling the tickets they are alloted, which may not necessarily be the BEST tickets in the venue. For El Paso, we purchased two tickets from USF (being good citizens) and two additional tickets online. We did some research and kept the 45-yard line tickets for use and re-sold the USF purchased tickets to another BPer for his use. Granted, there's a bit of risk there, but we had great seats for a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Bottom Line: I wouldn't hold USF responsible for poor seating, so much as I would understand that USF has to work with what they're given. You may be getting the best seat available....available via the university.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This is just a sales gimmick to force people into buying tickets for a bowl game that they might not be able to make it too... last year they did the same thing.

I can only attend in state bowl games this post season so I'm holding out to see where we land.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Haven't you people learned? They put a deadline...then they extend it...then they start saying buy a ticket and donate it to a student...then they sell autographed "souvy" tickets.

There will be plenty. No bowl game we're in the run has ever really been a sellout besides Charlotte

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

This is probably a rookie question but here goes. I buy my season tixs through someone else, in other words, we have a 12 tickets group that I have two tixs of so my name is not associated with any season tickets. However, I am a donor and I do have a handful of priority points(according to the bulls club website I'm #4600 so not that high but top 20%). I tried to see if I could reserve bowl tixs on my own but I'm guessing that those points only come into play if I have season tickets in my name, correct? It's not a big deal, I'm not terribly concerned just curious. Thanks!

Not to completely hijack this thread, but where do you check priority points?  I am on the Bulls Club site and I don't see anywhere to do this.  There are 800 different places that tell you how points are awarded, but nowhere do I see an option to check your current points.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

We should get points for buying away game and bowl tickets from USF.  Buying from the USF allotment instead of from other sources should be worth some prority points.

I think we do ...

i've never gotten priority points for my away game tix.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

There will be plenty. No bowl game we're in the run has ever really been a sellout besides Charlotte

We didn't sellout our block of tickets to the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

We might have a shot at doing that this year if we go to the Champs Sports Bowl.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I tried to see if I could reserve bowl tixs on my own but I'm guessing that those points only come into play if I have season tickets in my name, correct? It's not a big deal, I'm not terribly concerned just curious. Thanks!

Points should come into play even if you're not a season ticket holder.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

This is probably a rookie question but here goes. I buy my season tixs through someone else, in other words, we have a 12 tickets group that I have two tixs of so my name is not associated with any season tickets. However, I am a donor and I do have a handful of priority points(according to the bulls club website I'm #4600 so not that high but top 20%). I tried to see if I could reserve bowl tixs on my own but I'm guessing that those points only come into play if I have season tickets in my name, correct? It's not a big deal, I'm not terribly concerned just curious. Thanks!

Not to completely hijack this thread, but where do you check priority points?  I am on the Bulls Club site and I don't see anywhere to do this.  There are 800 different places that tell you how points are awarded, but nowhere do I see an option to check your current points.

http://www.mybullsclub.com/

You're welcome

Archived