• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deadline to reserve Bowl Tickets is this Friday?????

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

This is probably a rookie question but here goes. I buy my season tixs through someone else, in other words, we have a 12 tickets group that I have two tixs of so my name is not associated with any season tickets. However, I am a donor and I do have a handful of priority points(according to the bulls club website I'm #4600 so not that high but top 20%). I tried to see if I could reserve bowl tixs on my own but I'm guessing that those points only come into play if I have season tickets in my name, correct? It's not a big deal, I'm not terribly concerned just curious. Thanks!

Not to completely hijack this thread, but where do you check priority points?  I am on the Bulls Club site and I don't see anywhere to do this.  There are 800 different places that tell you how points are awarded, but nowhere do I see an option to check your current points.

http://www.mybullsclub.com/

You're welcome

I may be mistaken but I thing BWBW got there but couldn't find where the points total are ... I am trying the exact same thing. Do you have any more detailed info on how to find it once you get your account info location?

Go to to Mybullsclub, Manage My Account (you obviously have to have an account), Log In, and your points are posted in the upper right on the 1st page along with your ranking.  You can't try to log in from gousfbulls.com.  That is for buying your tix, etc.  Have to go to mybullsclub.

I was going in through mybullsclub, hitting Manage My Account, and the page it brings up does not have that in the upper right hand corner ... Somethig is weird. Have you done that today?

I was doing it while writing to make sure I had the steps correct.  Better call Eric and see what's up.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

This is probably a rookie question but here goes. I buy my season tixs through someone else, in other words, we have a 12 tickets group that I have two tixs of so my name is not associated with any season tickets. However, I am a donor and I do have a handful of priority points(according to the bulls club website I'm #4600 so not that high but top 20%). I tried to see if I could reserve bowl tixs on my own but I'm guessing that those points only come into play if I have season tickets in my name, correct? It's not a big deal, I'm not terribly concerned just curious. Thanks!

Not to completely hijack this thread, but where do you check priority points?  I am on the Bulls Club site and I don't see anywhere to do this.  There are 800 different places that tell you how points are awarded, but nowhere do I see an option to check your current points.

You're welcome

I may be mistaken but I thing BWBW got there but couldn't find where the points total are ... I am trying the exact same thing. Do you have any more detailed info on how to find it once you get your account info location?

Go to to Mybullsclub, Manage My Account (you obviously have to have an account), Log In, and your points are posted in the upper right on the 1st page along with your ranking.  You can't try to log in from gousfbulls.com.  That is for buying your tix, etc.  Have to go to mybullsclub.

I was going in through mybullsclub, hitting Manage My Account, and the page it brings up does not have that in the upper right hand corner ... Somethig is weird. Have you done that today?

I was doing it while writing to make sure I had the steps correct.  Better call Eric and see what's up.

Thanks ....

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Ton's of misinformation on this thread.  Here is what I know for fact from past years, and which will certainly apply again.

- the base the "quality" of your seats on your priority points

- there are always tickets availlable for nearly any bowl, but they may not be with the USF fans, and you won't get credit for the purchase, and

- you do get points and priority for buying bowl tickets

- If you don't buy through USF, yes you may be able to get better tickets, even if you have low points, but you are not going to increase your points if you don't go through USF.

- USF has to sell a certain number of tickets.  You hurt USF if you buy outside of their allotment, as they then may have to buy out left over tickets.

- Bowls look at how well schools sell tickets.  If you get your tickets via tickemaster or stub hub, you attending willl not help as it will not count towards USF's tickets.  That means that it will be harder to get selected to the better bowls down the road, it will appear we don't travel well.

- Buy not getting on the official USF waiting list, you will not be able to participate under USF's allotment (potentially) and will hurt the goals of building our "measureable" fan support.

Bottom line, if you can decide now, you should get your tix through USF.

I'm looking at my account now and there is nothing on there about Bowl ticket points.  Never had anyone tell me there were points for it.

There is nothing on ours either.  I always buy our tickets from USF, my earlier post was that I know folks at a lower donation level and less priority points who get better tickets from USF than we do, just frustrating

Ton's of misinformation on this thread.  Here is what I know for fact from past years, and which will certainly apply again.

- the base the "quality" of your seats on your priority points

- there are always tickets availlable for nearly any bowl, but they may not be with the USF fans, and you won't get credit for the purchase, and

- you do get points and priority for buying bowl tickets

- If you don't buy through USF, yes you may be able to get better tickets, even if you have low points, but you are not going to increase your points if you don't go through USF.

- USF has to sell a certain number of tickets.  You hurt USF if you buy outside of their allotment, as they then may have to buy out left over tickets.

- Bowls look at how well schools sell tickets.  If you get your tickets via tickemaster or stub hub, you attending willl not help as it will not count towards USF's tickets.  That means that it will be harder to get selected to the better bowls down the road, it will appear we don't travel well.

- Buy not getting on the official USF waiting list, you will not be able to participate under USF's allotment (potentially) and will hurt the goals of building our "measureable" fan support.

Bottom line, if you can decide now, you should get your tix through USF.

I'm looking at my account now and there is nothing on there about Bowl ticket points.  Never had anyone tell me there were points for it.

There is nothing on ours either.  I always buy our tickets from USF, my earlier post was that I know folks at a lower donation level and less priority points who get better tickets from USF than we do, just frustrating

I've spoken with people at USF about this.  The explanation I received was that the assigning of seats is subjective.  What one person thinks is a great seat is not a great seat to another.  Perfect example:  at Louisville they had us in the front row.  We're pretty high up on the points list.  But people higher than us on the points list were 20 rows back.  Those same people, at Miami, were 2 rows in back of us and we weren't down very low this time.  Hard to figure but they do the best they can.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

I tried to buy tickets through this site again (Ticketmaster). I e-mailed my account rep and told him I will skip the bowls if I have to buy through Ticketmaster. They are the worst!

I tried to buy tickets through this site again (Ticketmaster). I e-mailed my account rep and told him I will skip the bowls if I have to buy through Ticketmaster. They are the worst!

I believe you reserve your seats through Ticketmaster but then USF assigns the seats from the block that the school is assigned, based on your points.  Pretty sure Ticketmaster is just the vehicle for reserving your seats - when it comes to bowl games.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

You are correct. USF uses Ticketmaster to administer the ticketing process.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

You're welcome

Did finally figure this out ... You can access your gousfbulls.com account from the mybullsclub.com "Manage My Account" button if your gousfbulls.com email addy is the same as your Bulls Club address and you enter it there. You need to enter your Bulls Club Login ID to access the complete Bulls Club info .....

You're welcome

Did finally figure this out ... You can access your gousfbulls.com account from the mybullsclub.com "Manage My Account" button if your gousfbulls.com email addy is the same as your Bulls Club address and you enter it there. You need to enter your Bulls Club Login ID to access the complete Bulls Club info .....

:clap  :clap  :clap

:cheers

Archived