• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman's Article Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

if you didnt already know it, in college football the team goes as the quarterback goes.  in the nfl you can hide a bum like dilfer with a great defense, but in cfb you dont win without great quarterback play

i hope BJ improves

LSU is 6-0 and I think on most plays they just run ten guys on offense to keep the QB from making a mistake.  Just direct snaps to a RB that kneels it 3 times followed by a punt.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

BJ will be a WR or RB by his senior year

That may not be a bad thing per se. He probably has pro level talent to be a slot receiver, if he cant put it together route running and hands, he absolutely cannot be an NFL QB.

Again, not a bad thing, Nate Allen didn't have pro prospects as a QB and is excelling at safety.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Lets make Daniels a RB.

My roommate and I were joking about this yesterday. Eveld under center, BJ at RB. It'd be a pretty good wildcat lol.

Or as another Bullspenner suggested... "Wild Bull"... if BJ comes out and throws a pick against WV then he needs to be benched or moved to running back / decoy guy.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Ain't going to lie... I thought BJ Daniels was Jesus Christ last season after FSU. I might have to downgrade my expectations a little bit.

• Content Count:  174
  • Days Won:  0

How about this.. BJ gets hurt :o  Now what..??  ???  We put in either Gunsby or Evald that's what...!!!  :o  Sure would be nice to have these two guys out there to get some smash face time before it's a sink or swim situation....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Sure would be nice to have these two guys out there to get some smash face time before it's a sink or swim situation....

Dude, we lost to Syracuse, at homecoming ... We be chillin in Davy Jones locker.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Sure would be nice to have these two guys out there to get some smash face time before it's a sink or swim situation....

Dude, we lost to Syracuse, at homecoming ... We be chillin in Davy Jones locker.

I think we've still got a hand on the anchor chain.  Syracuse pushed us off the boat.  We're not actually toast until we lose to WVU.  If we pick a W there, we're in decent shape.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

and if it snows here tomorrow , ,,  , ,

• Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Ain't going to lie... I thought BJ Daniels was Jesus Christ last season after FSU. I might have to downgrade my expectations a little bit.

I fully revoked Christ status after last year's Big East schedule.  Teams showed that they could contain his run and we could not win with passing.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

:ROFLMAO Thats good stuff right there Trip, I don't care who you are.

Archived