• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman's Article Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Sure would be nice to have these two guys out there to get some smash face time before it's a sink or swim situation....

Dude, we lost to Syracuse, at homecoming ... We be chillin in Davy Jones locker.

:ROFLMAO Thats good stuff right there Trip, I don't care who you are.

Losing to Syracuse won't be too bad if they can turn this thing around.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Sure would be nice to have these two guys out there to get some smash face time before it's a sink or swim situation....

Dude, we lost to Syracuse, at homecoming ... We be chillin in Davy Jones locker.

With all the ******** flying around in here the last couple of days, it did just count as one loss. Thing is, nobody knows for sure how good a team Syracuse is, not even Joe. As bad as the offense looked, still just one play away from a win .... Tomorrow we learn more.

With all the ******** flying around in here the last couple of days, it did just count as one loss. Thing is, nobody knows for sure how good a team Syracuse is, not even Joe. As bad as the offense looked, still just one play away from a win .... Tomorrow we learn more.

Yep!  I was just thinking if we had scheduled another creampuff instead of UF and beat Syracuse, we would already be running BCS scenarios and winning the Big East, but two losses and we are ready to fire the coach and are running football program doom scenarios.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

First, everyone keeps saying that we don't know how good Syracuse is.

That is irrelevant. They may be the best team in the nation, but they were horrible on Saturday and left receivers wide open all day and we gave the game to them by not taking advantage and coughing the ball up with poor decisions from our QB. It's that simple. Doesn't matter how good they are, I'm sick of seeing this.

Second, I don't see it getting much worse with a rookie in there. I agree, they will make rookie mistakes and we probably won't "fix" anything. But, if one of those guys is going to be the guy next year, why not let them make some rookie mistakes (that BJ is still making) and get some experience so that they aren't a rookie next year.

To me, the worst thing that can happen is BJ keeps his job this year, but plays poorly, we go 5-7 or whatever, and during the spring, he still hasn't improved and we have to turn to someone else. That means another season with an inexperienced QB and we get to see rookie mistakes all over again. Best case, the light goes on for BJ and he becomes a great QB, but, if it's not looking like that is going to happen, something needs to be done sooner rather than later.

something needs to be done sooner rather than later.

If it keeps up the way it is going, I am sure we will see some changes.  I am sure the coaching staff does not want to have offensive production like this.

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

Switch him to WR.  Anquan Boldin was a QB in college, but got reps as a WR towards the end and still got drafted on the first day.  Keep BJ in for some wildcat packages.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Does anyone really think BJ will be an offensive player in the NFL at ANY position?  Really?

• Content Count:  174
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said in my earlier post... Try the rookies out... Experience is everything... BJ gets hurt.. rookies or not... it's show time...

Archived