• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman's Article Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

titled USF Bulls preach patience with struggling B.J. Daniels is a good article, but the coaches need to realize that BJ has had five games to demonstrate he is the leader of this offense, but instead has shown: (a) his inability to pick up open receivers; (B) failure to make catchable throws (accuracy); and © failure to make smart and quick decisions (i.e. throw the ball away, instead of into defenders hands).  Watching him in person this past Saturday confirmed to me he is very indecisive and tries too hard to create plays that result into interceptions.  I am patient, but to say the fans have not shown patience with BJ is beyond me.  How many games with multiple interceptions (thrown directly into the hands of the defenders) do we need to watch before we can start growing impatient and vocalizing our disapproval and frustration with his play?

I can only pray this doesn't happen on Thursday night, but if BJ comes out like he did against Syracuse his butt needs to be benched and time to throw Eveld into the limelight and give him a shot.  You never know unless you give these guys a shot what they are truly capable of (i.e. BJ against FSU). 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

titled USF Bulls preach patience with struggling B.J. Daniels is a good article, but the coaches need to realize that BJ has had five games to demonstrate he is the leader of this offense, but instead has shown: (a) his inability to pick up open receivers; (B) failure to make catchable throws (accuracy); and © failure to make smart and quick decisions (i.e. throw the ball away, instead of into defenders hands).  Watching him in person this past Saturday confirmed to me he is very indecisive and tries too hard to create plays that result into interceptions.  I am patient, but to say the fans have not shown patience with BJ is beyond me.  How many games with multiple interceptions (thrown directly into the hands of the defenders) do we need to watch before we can start growing impatient and vocalizing our disapproval and frustration with his play?

I can only pray this doesn't happen on Thursday night, but if BJ comes out like he did against Syracuse his butt needs to be benched and time to throw Eveld into the limelight and give him a shot.  You never know unless you give these guys a shot what they are truly capable of (i.e. BJ against FSU). 

We started a while ago...

angry-mob.jpg

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i fear the worst thursday

• Content Count:  2,052

Me too Steve. It is time to look elswhere. Maybe switch Landi and Daniels in position. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Lets make Daniels a RB.

• Content Count:  1,390

Lets make Daniels a RB.

My roommate and I were joking about this yesterday. Eveld under center, BJ at RB. It'd be a pretty good wildcat lol.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Total speculation on my part, but maybe BJ has a bit of an abrasive personality. I don't see the players rallying around him like they did for Grothe.

• Content Count:  1,037

;) ;) ;) ;) I have thought the same thing 

Archived