• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Per Greg....

jdm

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Hook em all up to something else and we can be done with this "right quick".

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

Hey just hook em all up to lie detectors and publish the results.

If only that were possible.  Even if the results were not published appropriate action could be taken by either side and the emotional turmoil could subside.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

agreed.

Just give Leavitt his go away money and lets move on please! I really hope leavitt does not end up tearing down what he built.

• Content Count:  1,204

There's plenty for Leavitt to go after USF for.  They failed to give him proper access to respond or even a venue to respond.  He has those contractual rights.  USF will have to provide the raw data for a lawsuit.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

On a somewhat different note, since USF is a public institution, can we (people/media) file a Freedom of Information Act on those transcripts?

Yes... Florida Sunshine Laws

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

agreed.

Just give Leavitt his go away money and lets move on please! I really hope leavitt does not end up tearing down what he built.

Far from tearing down what he built.

• Content Count:  1,757

Leavitt is 100% right to go after.  The university hardly did a thorough investigation and bypassed contractual proceedures so they could get him out and get on with hiring their new coach.  If you were an outside contractor with a written contract with the university, how would you feel right now?  If you were a potential coaching hire, how would you feel about signing on the dotted line with the current administration / GenSHAFT regime?

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Problem for JL advocates, I don't think he has any to fling

I think you are in some very serious denial and are projecting how you would like for this cluster**** to turn out.  Somehow I get the feeling (after reading many, many, many of your anti-Leavitt posts) you didn't like Leavitt and wanted him fired even before all this happened.

You should have been here after the Rutgers beatdown, almost everybody had a pitchfork after that game. I was talking about the beatdown this year not last year.

• Content Count:  178

It amazes me how poeple that claim to be a USF fan and supporter want Leavitt to come after USF.  If he really wants to clear his name than he needs to go aftert the players and reporters.  With what has happened around the country there was only one way for this to end.  If the investigation found no wrong doing the university would have been drug through the mud as covering it up.  Does the investigation prove that he did it?  Maybe not, but it sure appears that way and in a civil suit that is all that is needed.

Leavitt is not going tomake himself or the university look better in this situation.  Screw the contract stipulations, he hit a kid.  For somebody that is in charge of many kids, that is not good.

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Leavitt cannot tear down what he built. He can cause a lot of trouble, cost some coins, and really po some people, but he cannot tear it down.

I think the next coach, coming into all this crap willingly, will have to be another very strong willed person.

I wish both of them luck.

Archived