• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Per Greg....

jdm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  1

USF, in response to Leavitt's presser: "We stand by the review and the findings of the review." Post-termination meeting moved to Wednesday.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  0

Problem for JL advocates, I don't think he has any to fling

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If you watched the press conference, they listed some; such as the lack of transcripts and tapes from the interviews and the unanswered questions from the report.

On a somewhat different note, since USF is a public institution, can we (people/media) file a Freedom of Information Act on those transcripts?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If you watched the press conference, they listed some; such as the lack of transcripts and tapes from the interviews and the unanswered questions from the report.

On a somewhat different note, since USF is a public institution, can we (people/media) file a Freedom of Information Act on those transcripts?

Also, a lack of due process under the contract.

• Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  0

They probably moved it back to get him all those things. There other primary beef is not having the pre-fire meeting. If admin used recruiting as the excuse (which i kind of doubt) than they might owe him a couple of months worth of dough for that part, but the report indicated he was violent towards a student. I don't think you should be able to discuss that, particularly following a lengthy investigation that took your feelings into account.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They probably moved it back to get him all those things. There other primary beef is not having the pre-fire meeting. If admin used recruiting as the excuse (which i kind of doubt) than they might owe him a couple of months worth of dough for that part, but the report indicated he was violent towards a student. I don't think you should be able to discuss that, particularly following a lengthy investigation that took your feelings into account.

To be fair, the external evaluator's findings in the report found he was violent toward a student.  It doesn't make it true.

The report hardly proved something happened to the point of termination, but that is the Universities stance and they are apparently standing by it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

The term "violent" was never used. So, no.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Seems people are forgetting that not a single person interviewed in the report was able to corroborate CJL's account of what happened.  He has a lot of burden of proof to overcome seeing as several credible witnesses were there and had their account corroborated. 

Now you have Joel Miller saying that it was true - he will get a sympathy vote as he was trying to protect his coach.  I think Leavitt has much more of a mountain to climb now than anyone else. 

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Hey just hook em all up to lie detectors and publish the results.

Archived