• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gilyard - UC Coaches "Licking Their Chops"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Bulliever, pull out that board you used for FSU.  We have some material provided by receiver Mardy Gilliiard:

“The coaches, they’re all licking their chops,†Gilyard said. “They can’t wait to play Coach Tresey down there."

More:

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=blog04&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3ada6629a0-7bd0-4605-8869-25a20cb5adabPost%3aeddb55ea-4bd0-459d-afb1-78900936cac7&sid=sitelife.cincinnati.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

No way would I want to catch a ball in the middle with Lejiste, Young, Allen, and Murphy all lurking back there. I think we're going to see plenty of lids on the turf Thrus. night.

[/quote

Yeah cuz our pass defense has been ever so stout against the horrible teams we've played thus far. 

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Mr Lejiste I hope you take notice somebody needs to be knocked out over the middle  :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I'm not too sure that Gilyard really knows the proper use of the term "licking their chops" .....

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Those Cats will be licking their wounds come Friday morning.

• Content Count:  182

I hate to be devil's advocate, but does anyone remember how big a day Williams had for Syracuse? Our secondary better be ready....

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I hate to be devil's advocate, but does anyone remember how big a day Williams had for Syracuse? Our secondary better be ready....

If i'm not mistaken we played more run oriented on defense that game. Not worried at all about our secondary.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Gilyard=Nate Allen's supper..../thread

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

how many picks did our secondary have?  wasn't it 2 by Allen and 1 by Murph?

let Gilyard rack up yards if he's going to rack up yards... if our defense can lay some wood on em, hawk the ball and play the "bend but don't break" ball we've played the past 2 weeks we will get it done.

home field at a sold out [?] RayJay is the X-factor. i notice an appreciable difference in intensity when our team has thousands of fans cheering it on.

• Content Count:  693

Speaking of big hits and helmets flying off. Does anyone remember 2 years ago when Cincy came to town as the opponent for the homecoming game? Their QB threw a pass to one of their receivers and Mike Jenkins came flying at him like a missle and hit him so hard his helmet flew off and the guy got injured. Remembering games like this and how our D played back then, makes me just as happy of the way we are playing now and all the heavy hitters we have.

Archived