• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team entrance onto the field... changes?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We need fireworks that spell out this is TAMPLONA...

I nominate Triple B to light the first one.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Running of the Bulls and the old school video box breaking video with new CGI would make me happy.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of people like it, especially the ones that run in it.  If we change it, there will be people on here complaining about the new one.

We have 16 people in our group of season ticket holders. Not one of us likes it. I cannot think of anyone who says anything about it before the game, or says, " Oh here they come watch" No one cares or they think it is terrible. It is really tough to watch, I mean some of the people out there can barely make it across the field, it is an embarrassment.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

A lot of people like it, especially the ones that run in it.  If we change it, there will be people on here complaining about the new one.

We have 16 people in our group of season ticket holders. Not one of us likes it. I cannot think of anyone who says anything about it before the game, or says, " Oh here they come watch" No one cares or they think it is terrible. It is really tough to watch, I mean some of the people out there can barely make it across the field, it is an embarrassment.

This is exactly my point... I have yet to meet someone who is not directly associated with it who likes it... If you're not a cheerleader then you shouldn't be out there...

While I agree that the running with the bulls may not be totally accurate and it needs to be explained more...it is freaking awesome!

I was on the field for the game against UNC after we beat auburn and then the captain at the WV friday night sellout!  What a freaking rush.  you here and see stuff in that tunnel that is awesome plus having WV trash talk you and saying they are all great was fun too.  And then to top it off i got interviewed by jenn sterger right before the run.

It is an awesome experience for the students.  tradition is made though repetition.  We can;t keep changing it.

Thank you for proving my point... There's a captain???? Seriously??  If you're a student and want to start a tradition then get 20 of your friends to actually go to the game rather than sit in the mall lot and drink all game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

We need fireworks that spell out this is TAMPLONA...

I nominate Triple B to light the first one.

I think ET copyrighted the name so it's only fitting he should have the honor ....    ;)

• Content Count:  1,757

Two words:

LIVE BULL!

• Content Count:  12,293

no live bull, no students dressed up like the running of the bulls.....

there has to be something better.

heck, planting the golden shovel at mid field is better than both of those

• Content Count:  1,777

Here is an idea:

NO Bull

NO person in white running in the front of the team

JUST WIN THE **** GAMES!!!!

That is all the intimidation the team will need.

• Content Count:  1,251

The running of the bulls with the karate kids is so lame....every time i see it i just laugh....traditions cannot be forced....they should just happen.....the only people I have heard that appreciate the running of the bulls is the 10 students that participate in it....get rid of the karate kids!

Archived