• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

Just ordered four tickets on Stub Hub ... $69 each plus fees = $315 for all four.  Row H in Section 124 - one away from USF area.

Now if I get them through USF, I will be re-selling...

Get 'em fast.  Cheapest are $64 now... some are selling for $225 apiece!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not saying our tailgates are better (although, they are)  I'm just saying I am surprised that you have boosters on this site who will not make the incredibly easy roadtrip to Orlando to watch USF play. 

I dont understand why some fans adopt the attitudes of the coaches.  Leavitt can say he doesn't want this game but just watching him and the Bulls on the sideline and you know this games means a ton. 

Why not just enjoy a backyard rivalry? 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not saying our tailgates are better (although, they are)  I'm just saying I am surprised that you have boosters on this site who will not make the incredibly easy roadtrip to Orlando to watch USF play. 

I dont understand why some fans adopt the attitudes of the coaches.  Leavitt can say he doesn't want this game but just watching him and the Bulls on the sideline and you know this games means a ton. 

Why not just enjoy a backyard rivalry slaughter fest? 

fixed

• Content Count:  9,759

If I wanted to go see a good game in a high school stadium, I'd see Gaither at Chamberlain.  Chances are they have about as many water fountains as the TinCan.  But UCF hasn't exactly 'wowed' us in these 3 games the last 3 years.  Hard to get motivated to go see a team we beat by 52 points a year ago, and that was with a Heisman* candidate on their roster.

*thanks to CUSA's outstanding Defenses

If I wanted to go see a good game in a high school stadium, I'd see Gaither at Chamberlain.  Chances are they have about as many water fountains as the TinCan.   But UCF hasn't exactly 'wowed' us in these 3 games the last 3 years.  Hard to get motivated to go see a team we beat by 52 points a year ago, and that was with a Heisman* candidate on their roster.

*thanks to CUSA's outstanding Defenses

You're an idiot.  UCF's defense is clearly superior to ours by 5 points

• Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

You got over on us last year, but the game was pretty good if I remember right two years ago in Orlando.  C'mon its primetime ESPN on a Saturday night.

I'm done with this thread, if it were played in a Cow pasture I would be there.

You got over on us last year, but the game was pretty good if I remember right two years ago in Orlando.  C'mon its primetime ESPN on a Saturday night.

Alvarado (our punter) turned the ball over twice on punting attempts I recall.  He hasn't come close to the butter fingers he had in that game.  I don't think this game will be close.  It will most likely be closer than last year, but I doubt much closer.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Alvarado (our punter) turned the ball over twice on punting attempts I recall.  He hasn't come close to the butter fingers he had in that game.  I don't think this game will be close.  It will most likely be closer than last year, but I doubt much closer.

It was not Alvarado. It was Ilia Petrov.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

What's ironic is the only time USF/UCF played a close game was when UCF was stinkin' it up.  4-8 record in 2006...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442

I must say I am kind of disappointed in all the we'll watch it on tv comments. Big time programs have big time fans that go to the games despite the obstacles. I know things are tough but when a game is an hour away we should ALL be there - IMHO

I'll be completely honest... I wouldn't feel safe going to UCF for a game. I went to every home game and the away game at FAU last season and the only time I saw multiple incidents with opponents fans was at the UCF game. Too many immature idiots that don't know how to handle an ass whoopin. Also, you're right and times are tight. I'd rather pool my money for USF season tickets and FIU tickets if I can get them. Driving 2 hours to see a bad football game in a crappy stadium doesn't sound fun at all.

And BTW... Gaither does have more water fountains!  ;D

Archived