• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: Only 4,000 tickets for USF -- none to public

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Have their season ticket holders received their tickets yet? A lot of people won't post them for sale on sites like that until they have the actual tickets in their hands. So there will be lots of ways for people who get shut out of the USF allotment to find their way into the stadium.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  0

Go to Ticketsnow.com and sign up for an American Express credit card. They'll send you a $100.00 credit which can be used towards any tickets, including USF/UCF. I don't want to open any more credit cards, but its an option for someone desperate.

• Content Count:  1,777

I'm thirsty just thinking about this game.

Well if you decide to go atleast there will be water fountains for you to get a swig of water to quench your thirst.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

By my count, 2 years ago, we filled up 1/4th of their stadium and drunk all their beer. Our only better road presence percentage-wise was FAU where we took up half the stadium.

Its a good move on their part. Shrewd, but good.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Given the price of the tickets, the 4 ticket max and the oh so welcoming UCF crowd the vast majority of our group will be taking this game in at the Brandon Hooters, which will allow us to also watch the UFC PPV that night.

• Content Count:  639

The Stadium holds 45k and change not 42k. If any Bull fans really want to go, it shouldn't be a problem, most of the scalpers sell their tickets in front of the Barnes & Noble next to the Basketball Arena. One of my friends that didn't have season tickets scalped a ticket to the Texas game(probably our biggest game ever) for $40 about 10 minutes before kickoff so you probably can get a ticket for less than that and they don't really check when entering any sections other than probably the clubs seats so you can sit anywhere. The people at the gate don't really care, I know several recent alumni that just used their student cards and when they swiped it and it said 'invalid' they said they're swipe was worn out and that they won the ticket lottery and they let them in anyway so the HC game ended up having 46k or so. then there's stubhub but you'll always pay more there but at least you have tickets for sure..

• Content Count:  639

Have their season ticket holders received their tickets yet? A lot of people won't post them for sale on sites like that until they have the actual tickets in their hands. So there will be lots of ways for people who get shut out of the USF allotment to find their way into the stadium.

I haven't received mine, I think they probably come in the first or second week of August but Stubhub lets sellers post the tickets for sale before they receive them, they usually just post in the detail section the date the tickets will be shipped out

• Content Count:  130

I think the contrct for UF gives us 5000.

However, 90,000 seats is a lot more supply than 42000

You'll be able to scalp outside probably not too far above face, but if the atmosphere is anything like a couple of years ago when UCF came up to Gainesville, it'll be a tougher ticket to get than you'd expect.

Those guys tailgated like it was an SEC game...

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm really hoping to get tix for this game.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Those guys tailgated like it was an SEC game...

Did they trash the hell out of the parking lots? That happened the first time they rolled into Tampa.

Archived